Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I started gearing my old 90 hunter for pvp. I want to join in the facerolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not enough, Readiness should be outright removed, alongside Cold Snap and Prep. Huge causes of imbalance, either they reset CDs that are too weak on their own, and are strong by being able to use them twice, or they reset CDs that are strong on their own, and just retardedly overpowered being used twice. Its a dumb game mechanic. Get rid of it.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    They should be compensated by getting dead zone and aspect of the fox back
    Getting compensated in PvE since this is a huge nerf and leaves Hunters severely lacking in dps. I know it's hard to understand.

Asking for deadzone back is complete stupidity, also.

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 12:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Not enough, Readiness should be outright removed, alongside Cold Snap and Prep. Huge causes of imbalance, either they reset CDs that are too weak on their own, and are strong by being able to use them twice, or they reset CDs that are strong on their own, and just retardedly overpowered being used twice. Its a dumb game mechanic. Get rid of it.
    The Readiness nerf should be enough but I do agree with everything else you say. Cd resetting abilities are completely stupid, especially when only a few select classes have them.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    The cyclone nerf is unneeded, that is not the problem.
    the clone nerf could honestly be a buff. there is sooo many comps a feral plays that they dont go him, and that lets you spamm clones into the other team not if you want. Gives you evveeen better peels

Althou you should still get Ns.

I cant tell you hope happy i am about these changes. theres soooo many times i will have someone eat a trap, or death the scatter and he misses it, just for readyness >scatter>full trap. With a silence before and after of course. With them being able to get out of soooo much cc, and thier dmg, its pretty out of control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by TDrog View Post
    I just don't get why people cry over hunters when mages & warlocks are WAY stronger....
    Because they're not stronger? Mages aren't bad, but warlocks are laughable compared to hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by TDrog View Post
    I just don't get why people cry over hunters when mages & warlocks are WAY stronger....
    What patch are you playing. You have to play differently against shatterplay. And ill agree afflic teams can be hard, buuut ill take lsd over ret/hunter or jungle annyyyyyy day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    What patch are you playing. You have to play differently against shatterplay. And ill agree afflic teams can be hard, buuut ill take lsd over ret/hunter or jungle annyyyyyy day.
    That would be more convincing without your armory showing you play with a lock.

Hunters are Overpowered, but also quite numerous now since they have been overpowered this whole expansion, and melee has been shit, and melee will roll hunter before caster. But this gap between Hunters and Mages and Locks is greatly exaggerated by these players who for years have been playing with mages and locks and expecting to win, which they did seeing how locks were overpowered all of Cataclysm and oh yeah Wrath and TBC.

Now locks are only strong instead of overpowered, and those who for years were carried by them see them as weak and needing buffs. Even though locks got what is obviously the best PvP spell in MoP, with Gateway.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Because they're not stronger? Mages aren't bad, but warlocks are laughable compared hunters.
    No. Warlocks easily have hunter level control with the most powerful defensive toolkit in the game and exceptional sustained/burst to rival the heaviest melee cleaves. All 3 specs are top tier in PvP and the class as a whole is topping in PvE. The class hasn't been lacking in anything all expansion and every time I see a lock bitching about any aspect of the game I facepalm so hard.

It also helps that locks are the direct arena counters to hunters and ferals meaning that they're automatically going to see more activity with those two classes running rampant.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15