Horridon Charge Weakaura problem

Just started heroic mode and wanted a weakaura for the charge.

Code:
    dyd1caGEvjTlvv2MQsZuiL5IqZMuDtvP8nqzNcXEP2nK9tk8tvrnmemovfgQQadwiz4GQdcIoMKCojyHk0Ivv0YbEii8uultI8CP(TstfPMmjtx0TLuNwLNbsDDO2OQuDzInluBxI6Zi5RQcnnsPVRkYivL4WcgTcgVQGoPQQUfi5AKIoVe6Vi6Xk61cPAxzAZ1MvMvM28dFooUL0VdRQuHkO187hqxOa0Fju5yO0Q1CcokkbyAZ9IbtbJU08yqpGm3lgmfZVSaWPwKzfgeYBrMlzEI7CRjhoLyoVArzolcxmlLfuAUHl66rc1IzigcakXmUfYgUmV4BsQKoXOl9OzClK9IbtXJMXiPSGsZ5vlkZ4wiB4IUEKqT4rZ4wi7fdMcgDPhnJBHSHlZl(MK9IbtbJU0JMXTqQKoXOl9OzPSGsZqS1FgsnIkAlLzL0jgDP53c6szC708GCudPJattZ6BqzAZ4wiFDrIhn)6IeZ0dGfjAe1gRru0dyKsaMbRUyAZ1y98mTtNondeQBr0fHlMV5ImhuQlVff0jtWrrjG20onFkZVSaWPweuqmeauI5Iphh3s63H6BHcFlrOIamyAHbDPpi4yO0cZ8tNkhCeyAAgHRPbhfLaAhPYCyM3IAtBUZainT5EXiL5)OuaXHPqesLArnXhLq0HedcnXhSpjaiXGq)MOUarEXivtCgYs)wkkZQLSxms5rNonRUgUEO4)5Im)hLciomfI)NlQjc5NN(LfjFmaa3ciHyiaOeNMBZv)0(d2VkcMl7ivAjqWPna
    Looked around for one and havnt found a working one, thats what im using now, not sure why its not working.

most boss mods do an emote/alert/screen shake when u have a charge near you.

Deleted
    I'm no WA genie, but I can't see why your current one wouldn't work unless you've done something silly like misspelling your character name.

Deleted
    You're using SPELL_CAST_START with your trigger and SPELL_CAST_START has no information about the target. You have to use the emote Horridon uses when he fixates a player (Horridon sets his eyes on PLAYERNAME and stamps his tail!). Create a custom trigger with CHAT_MSG_RAID_BOSS_EMOTE (I guess) and filter the targets name from it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennyglu View Post
    You're using SPELL_CAST_START with your trigger and SPELL_CAST_START has no information about the target. You have to use the emote Horridon uses when he fixates a player (Horridon sets his eyes on PLAYERNAME and stamps his tail!). Create a custom trigger with CHAT_MSG_RAID_BOSS_EMOTE (I guess) and filter the targets name from it.
    Isn't the target decided when the cast starts? Same way that a player can't target someone else during a spell to change who it hits. I mean he targets the person he's charging right?