Deleted

Victom of elo booster!?

Alright, I think I have reasons to believe that I was a victom of a elo booster. Well me and 4 other people.
    45 min ago I played ranked match, and I'm in Silver V division, so I'm not really that skilled but I'm trying my best at all times, and I'm surrounded by similar skilled people, because we're all there for a reason.

So, I join ranked and it's usual team, me mid with anivia and their mid is ezrael. I've faced many other champions mid and I feel really comfortable there with, according to lolking.com, average 10/5/10 kda across last 16 games. But this ezrael...I don't know how to explain it, he was just next level for me, so much poke all over the place with my slow ass bird. I went 0/2 early due to failed gank and another stupid death, but after that we as a team brought it together so it was overall equal game, except for that ezrael. He had 110 cs at 12th minute which is just never seen in this low rank. I always pay attention to mine and to other people's cs throughout the game and if someone has 70-80 by 12th minute in silver I respect him, but this was unbelieveable.
    My jungler and I went for our blue seconds after it respawned but ezrael was already there, he already took it, this happened two times. He kept up his game untill end and we very narrowly lost because rest of his team sucked. He was 72k dmg done and rest of them 12-24k dmg done. He ended up with 350 or so cs at 40 minute played.

After game ended I just thought something was wrong, how could someone be this much above everyone else so I looked him up. He's in silver V with 61-63 win/loss ratio. But here's the catch, he won 8 of his last 10 matches in ranked, and in EACH including those two losses he had extremely good kda ratios with last game 19/2 with diana, even getting a pentakill, and before that 24-4 vayne and 21-5 aatrox. And in those 10 games in which he dominated so much he played 5 different champions.

So, how can someone this average with that bad win/loss ratio suddenly improve so much? Am I onto something here?

Link the profile

If you want to see an example ELO boost - check out this guy:
    *snip*

10-0 pantheon with 24-1 KDR

He also played blue veigar and got outrageous scores, along with swain. The owner of the account though is really bad, and his other scores show it lol
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-06-21 at 08:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    Link the profile

If you want to see an example ELO boost - check out this guy:
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...5#ranked-stats

10-0 pantheon with 24-1 KDR

He also played blue veigar and got outrageous scores, along with swain. The owner of the account though is really bad, and his other scores show it lol
    -snip -
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-06-21 at 01:52 PM.

Yep. Report that guy. His past game scores don't even compare to his scores he getting right now.
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-06-21 at 04:22 AM.

Deleted
    Maybe he stopped playing ranked, started lifting, and then came back for vengeance?

Nah, report him.

Deleted
    Update since couple of hours ago:

-snip-
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-06-21 at 01:51 PM.

Yeah, go ahead and put a support ticket in, and report him. On other note.. 30 kills as top vi.. i've never seen a top vi not just feed.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a reminder we do not allow naming and shaming on this forum, which includes pictures of games, links to profiles and the like.

On topic, I would say that they were either being elo boosted or a friend was playing around on their account for shits and giggles. One thing that makes me thing it isn't an elo boost is that they aren't playing the same champ every game. You'll usually see like 30 games in a row of fizz or something. I am inclined to say that it is either an old account the guy had (unlikely though) or a friend is playing on it for fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    As a reminder we do not allow naming and shaming on this forum, which includes pictures of games, links to profiles and the like.

On topic, I would say that they were either being elo boosted or a friend was playing around on their account for shits and giggles. One thing that makes me thing it isn't an elo boost is that they aren't playing the same champ every game. You'll usually see like 30 games in a row of fizz or something. I am inclined to say that it is either an old account the guy had (unlikely though) or a friend is playing on it for fun.
    Could be. When my current account decayed down to silver (lol internet so bad) I started playing, and always got accused of either a) being a smurf, b) being elo boosted. Feltbadman.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post

Isn't it more likely he's doing it so he wouldn't be as suspicious?

Deleted
    Rawf, no.

The games, he had 2 losses where he barely scraped even, infact losing with like 2/7/0, and then 8 games of 25/1/xx - You don't get that sort of consistency/inconsistency

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    So you lost to someone better than you, who actually understood how to CS, so you are going to report him for ELO boosting because he won 8 out of his last 10 games? Yes, I am so sure he is the ONLY reason he won the last 8 out of 10 games, it's not like he had a TEAM working with him too.

My CS sucked when I was in Silver, I went and made a bunch of private games and practiced CSing like crazy, went back to ranked and mopped people up in lanes. Is it so hard to think that he could have "practiced" to become better?

Edit: Victim*
    I have over 200 games in ranked, and I know what I can expect from people there, some people don't deserve to be there, be it because they are extremely bad or extremely good. And I always respected that. But this was whole another level, just leagues above everyone else, and first time I even suspected that someone might be elo booster. And if you check his other scores I think you'd realise it aswell, someone who losses more than wins and wth average at best kda ratios with most champions doesn't suddenly start playing 5 different champions at so much higher level than other people, 30-2 Vi, 24-4 Vayne, 19-2 Diana penta, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Rawf, no.

The games, he had 2 losses where he barely scraped even, infact losing with like 2/7/0, and then 8 games of 25/1/xx - You don't get that sort of consistency/inconsistency
    Sure you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Rawf, no.

Pretty much this. He has diamond level CS at 30min, 20+/1/x scores then in other past games for this barely manages to get 3/3/x with 150-170 cs by 35min.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Are you saying fabby isn't real?
    Fabby is diamond 1/challenger. Fabby doesn't go 0/7 then 30/1/600 8 times in a row. It indicates somebody of a much higher skill level. - It can happen, I shouldn't've ruled it out so entirely, but in this case, I doubt it.
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2013-06-21 at 09:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Isn't it more likely he's doing it so he wouldn't be as suspicious?
    Most people who elo boost don't really care what happens to the account after they are done boosting it as long as they get paid. If they get their money then the account gets banned they could care less.

Deleted
    Update: I checked his profile couple of minutes ago and he was demoted back to low Bronze 1 from high Silver IV (80 points). And all that without losing a single game and after I reported him. So yeah, I think this is confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Update: I checked his profile couple of minutes ago and he was demoted back to low Bronze 1 from high Silver IV (80 points). And all that without losing a single game and after I reported him. So yeah, I think this is confirmation.
    good to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Nothing you said proves anything. For all you know he was a smurf account.

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 02:33 AM ----------

Sure you do, it is called having a few bad games.

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 02:36 AM ----------

/shrug

Pretty lame IMO. Based on what you said I should have been reported for ELO boosting on many occasions. Luckily I wasn't I guess.
    A bad game is a bad game, but a bad game from a player who is much more skilled than anyone they are playing against still looks like a stomping on the enemy team.

A bronze/silver players CS/KDR generally looks like this:
    3/3/3 - 150 CS. @ 30 min Pretty average for an OK game.
    0-7-3 - 100-150 CS. @ 30 min This generally looks like a bad game for a bronze/silver.
    20-0-0 - 150-250 CS @ 30-35min. Yeah, this looks more like a bronze/silver game where they just play really well and stomp everyone. Most bronzes/silvers won't be able to roam and keep up good farm.

However.. diamond players in lower leagues look a lot like...
    30-1-0 - 355-400 CS @ 30min. A great game.
    3-0-10 250-300 CS @ 30min. An average game for them where they had to farm and play safe
    0-3-7 250-300 CS @ 30min. A bad game for a diamond player.. they still farmed really well so it looks like they're doing really ok despite their kdr.

You don't suddenly start playing like a bronze/silver player unless you intentionally do it, is basically what I'm getting at. No matter how bad you do. A diamond league player will always outfarm everyone in silver/bronze by tons. They just don't suddenly get half the farm/half the score they do in 8 games in a row, all different heroes. They are going to outplay the truck out of everyone regardless at that level, so them even doing bad isn't really possible unless they just straight up do bad (and by bad I mean end up with a silver/bronze like score) on purpose.

But, Riot obviously already checked into it, and deemed it boosting and they got demoted. So it seems it was correct. They wouldn't do it for no reason.
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-06-22 at 03:27 AM.

I didn't say they were fact. It was examples based off their games, and some smurf diamond games I've seen. IT was purely hypothethical. Diamond players just don't suddenly start playing like they're leagues below vs leagues below unless they are trolling on purpose. Even then, with the other elo boosters i've seen they did blue veigar and still get 15-20 kills with 300 CS @ 30min.