Talking What do you think the next expansion will be?

I'm curious to know what others think about the (possible) announcement of the next expansion this coming November. What do you think it will be? What race(s) might they introduce, or new class (or possibly both)?

Personally I can only think of the Emerald Dream, though I'm sure there's oodles of untapped lore in the Warcraft Universe they could use.

Please, do NOT make this a "It'll never be as good as ______" or "This game hasn't been fun since _______". I truly want to know what others are speculating, not what you're cranky about.

Edit: Also, as I'm seeing a lot of 5.4 spoiler threads, please don't say "Well since ______ died" or "Since we lost _______..." I'm a huge story person and I'd like to play it out myself when it hits live. n_n
    Last edited by exou; 2013-06-21 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Excessive use of the word "also"

Quote Originally Posted by exou View Post
    I'm curious to know what others think about the (possible) announcement of the next expansion this coming November. What do you think it will be? What race(s) might they introduce, or new class (or possibly both)?
    It will be about manga and introduce the next big thing after Pokemon, which would probably be Naruto, YuGiOh and ponies.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Alleria and her High Elven army to assist the Alliance, don't forget that!!