Thread: I'm quiting WoW

Deleted

I'm quiting WoW

Hi there guys!
    Yea... Yea... I know "Why should we care 'bout a random guy leaving when there are 8 milion other people to play with?"

After 8,5 fookin years of playing WoW, I've finally decided to quit...
    The game simply became boring. The "EASILY" accessible content made me consume it too fast...

If there is anything that I like 'bout MoP...
    That 'd be Jade Forest quest line... and the pure awesome "Battle on the High Seas" Scenario
    This two things made me feel like I'm playing an actuall Warcraft game...

So... I'm off...
    Later guys! May the spirits guide you!
    Last edited by mmocde15ca192d; 2013-06-21 at 08:11 AM.

Deleted
    Bye. I hope you find something else to play, I sure failed at finding anything else.

Deleted
    This morning I had nutella on toast for breakfast.

There I believe that adds just as much to the forums as the OP, if you're lucky later I'll tell you what I had for dinner, you know because it's important that everyone know these things.

Deleted
    You'll be back.
    They always are.

nice to see someone quit on relatively good terms in here and don´t turn into a mindless hater i wish you the best and on a sidenote you will come back noone can escape forever *evillaugh*

15+ Year Old Account
    Nobody cares and these threads are against the TOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodacz View Post
    Hi there guys!
    Yea... Yea... I know "Why should we care 'bout a random guy leaving when there are 8 milion other people to play with?"
    They will start caring a lot more about players leaving after they see the Q2 subscription results, in which WoW will lose over 1 million subs again, so I am suggesting that you stick around until then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes you need to take a break in order to enjoy the game once more....I know that feeling.

Once I have my 608 cloak in one or two weeks I am also going to pause until 5.4

Can I have your stuff? /pst me

So what are you going to do with all the spare time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, please don't quit.

You are too special to quit, I mean if you post on mmo champ forums to a bunch of people you don't know.

In other news, people quit everyday and don't feel the need to tell strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    You'll be back.
    They always are.
    4.5 million less subscribers since WOTLK would probably disagree with you.

I thought these type of threads are closed? Lets be honest nobody cares you are leaving, nobody will care when i leave or when people after me leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riordrian View Post
    nice to see someone quit on relatively good terms in here and don´t turn into a mindless hater i wish you the best and on a sidenote you will come back noone can escape forever *evillaugh*
    I might be coming back just for the questing experiance as far as 6.0 is concerned. But not for long :P I certainly don't know what way the game is heading :P

You had Nutella for breakfas too ?

There I believe that adds just as much to the forums as the OP
    The thing is that I wanted to nicely say goodbye to the community that I played with for so many years!
    I wish you best guys!

So what are you going to do with all the spare time?
    Gym, streaming and Witcher 2,3

quitting wow's easy, I've done it maybe 6-7 times now

Deleted
    I'm just gonna hang on to wow until Wildstar. Then all bets are off. Unless, ofc, Wildstar happens to suck major dooker and I have no choice but to return to wow. I had very good expectations of something before and it turned out to be very disappointing *cough*swtor*cough*.

K Bye. Nobody cares and these threads break the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post

There I believe that adds just as much to the forums as the OP, if you're lucky later I'll tell you what I had for dinner, you know because it's important that everyone know these things.
    Man that sounds nice, i'd have some if i wasen't so "bleh" about sweets and stuff, but on toast!

Myself i had the regular plain cheese, it was the last part of it too it was pretty hard to use the cutter on, so i just took the rest on the bread and grilled it. Grilled cheese.

to op:

Frostmourne hungers!

Take care and good luck. There are a lot of fun games out there to fill the time. I will still play until my last friends quit, but there is plenty to do kicking around in other games as well. Hope you find something you enjoy, be it another game or another passtime.

(Not sure why people clicked on the obvious topic, to then say "NO ONE CARES" unless you're supposed to care that they don't care? *shrugs*)

Deleted
    see you in next expansion, I had quit 2 times already

Deleted
    Going to close this since we don't really allow "I quit" threads as there's nothing to discuss; but good luck with whatever you decide to do