Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Another Sunwell incoming for holy palas.... Interesting they go for the jugulare on palas when both disc and monks are the OP specs atm.

i dont get it.

In the previous patch Blizzard nerfed the disc spec and they said something like " we think it's not enough we will probably nerf disc again "

And here come an up...

Some1 explain me ?

I just don't get why blizz is always talking about diversity of classes...and in the end has different mechanics that always hit one class most. I'm right now stuck at the legendary Furorion fight with an ilevel of 520...as a shadow priest it is just hell cause you have almost no spells you can cast while moving...you have no initial burst and no spamable instant aoes. As a result the blobs are near impossible(unless you get extremely lucky or outgear the fight by having 20 ilevel more than other classes need).
    I mean, diversity is nice...but can anyone create a fight where the shadow beats everyone else by 20 ilevel? I don't think so. So you already get a serious and permanent disadvantage build into your class(slow start, no instants, no fast aoe, no serious damage while moving)...and that's crap.
    It's nice to be able to dot, but to benefit from that you need the ability to kite the enemies and it doesn't make much sense if you have to stand still to cast those dots then cause during that time the enemy gets you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Dark Legacy: funny cause it's true, sad cause it's true
    Definitely one of their best

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syenite View Post
    Prepare to be blown apart...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Frost
    Mastery: Frostburn has been redesigned. Fingers of Frost now increases the damage of Ice Lance by an additional 2%, Brain Freeze increases the damage of the instant cast Frostfire Bolt by 2%, and damage done by the Mage's Water Elemental is increased by 2%.
    Selective reading FTW heh.

Quote Originally Posted by tussee View Post
    So Blizzard finally decided that hunters do not belong in the middle of the damage charts.
    They want Hunter at absolute Rock Bottom nomatter what spec the hunter is.

I'm happy that this is only PTR and that they can change it before release.
    I MIGHT be glad if I thought they'd actually change it or actually thought about the game at all. I mean, a Readiness nerf? Seriously? I think Blizzard is just balancing the game by throwing darts at a board now. No, I take that back, random chance would yield better results than this nonsense.

Deleted
    Glyph of Recuperate now increases the healing of Recuperate by an additional 1% (up from 0.5%).

Can't wait 5.4 for this.

Deleted
    Mage changes = less burst/higher sustained.

Agree or disagree?

Donald sure told them

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarky View Post
    Mage changes = less burst/higher sustained.

Agree or disagree?
    PVE damage will be equal or higher for sure. PVP damage will definitely go down.

Favour-wise it feels wrong though. I mean Frost Mastery is to buff RNG procs?

Quote Originally Posted by Navine View Post
    With Garrosh no longer on his throne or in the city for that matter, wonder how Alliance would complete the achievement Death to the Warchief! and ultimately For the Alliance!
    A. They will put one of his commanders in charge of upper part of Org who will have similar abilities, and provide the place to do quests with.
    B. Garrosh will only disappear from his throne if you are in the raid instance.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who noticed this typo Baine Bloodhoof: I am uneasy, old firend ?

Mastery: Illuminated Healing no longer activates from periodic healing effects.
    Good fight & good night folks. I'd like to thank God, but also Yeezus.

Dark Legacy: If you think the comic is about the fun of 'leading a raid' then you're missing the point

That's one of the best increases for Surv that I've seen in a while. I'll have to get used to the extra GCD in my rotation, but overall, I'm happy with it. Great job, Blizz!

The Demonic Gateway change won't be final, Blizz test slightly more "extreme" shall we say numbers before settling, 15 maybe kinda short but 60 is far too long.
    I guess my concern is the green fire boss of which porting to drop threat is a documented mechanic (not yet tried myself) and if they do jump to 60 will it make the encounter harder?

Anyways, sad if it does go so high, it's a fun ability.

Glad to see KJC changing to a more reasonable talent, I did love casting everything on the move (personally I feel all casters should), but just the fillers works nicely too from a pvp perspective, stopping to cast fear will be more balanced.

Also remember there could be many iterative changes yet to come.

10+ Year Old Account
    YAY for KJC change - that's the best outcome possible IMO. Demonic Gateway change terrible for arena, fine for RBGs.

Overall I am liking these changes, though I see some warrior stuff getting nerfed (Defensive Stance, Shield Wall duration reduces when not wearing a shield).

Frost Mage mastery change makes sense.

Good Shaman changes.

Excellent Living Seed change~

Much needed Readiness change + excellent Explosive Trap change.

PW:Shield glyph change going to be even more OP in low-level brackets.

Hunters get a major part of the dps from the current readiness, if they actually go through with these changes that's the same as taking away a huge chunk of their strength, making them practically useless.

Deleted
    It took them so much time to implement something I was asking for for YEARS for fucking YEARS!! No shield for reflect/wall and no stance requirement...... Geezes... Well I suppose better late than never, even though I haven't touched this crap of a game since early Cata.

Deleted
    Predatory Swiftness no longer has a chance to make Cyclone instant, free, and castable in all forms.
    thx blizz.. gotta reroll dk.. all is instant in dk