Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Would you like this as the Shaman new teir? (Spoilers maybe I guess)

Looking at the front page you can see two of Garrosh's Shamonlings talking to one another. Although for some reason they are skinned with Human skins this is datamined so feel free to throw out the "PTR isn't always right" thing if someone goes willy nilly.

For those who haven't seen it.

Personally I like it. Would be nice to see more of the model though.

Someone try scale it since I have no idea how =/
    Last edited by AutomaticBadger; 2013-06-21 at 11:50 AM.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    yer i love it look cool specially the blue eye one.

The one with green eyes is a bit dark
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.

Deleted
    Wait a minute... that's the new pvp se... nevermind. It looks similar, but the shoulders... THEY ARE AWESOME!

From the thread in general discussion:

Deleted
    Looks awesome!

Finally, a good looking set!! The tier armour so far this expansion has been horrifically terrible, at least for Orcs. Probably has looked all right on Trolls, which makes sense given the raid content.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    Finally, a good looking set!! The tier armour so far this expansion has been horrifically terrible, at least for Orcs. Probably has looked all right on Trolls, which makes sense given the raid content.
    T15 is cool. T14 looked like some sort of peacock. Least favorite shaman tier in terms of the set appearance to me.

There will be item drops for these, as there were icons for Kor'kron shaman gear in a previous PTR patch:

Note though, the icons did not say "raid" in them like the hunter, mage, and warlock T16 items did.
    Last edited by Futhark; 2013-06-21 at 03:28 PM.

I hope it's not the tier set. It's OK looking, but not really tier-worthy in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    From the thread in general discussion:

This looks amazing.

I love that they are going back to the old Dungeon set esk look with the Head sort of looking like an animal one. The shoulders and head would both be keepers to me. Just have to find some matching pieces to go with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm probably the first decent shaman set of the expansion. If it's really the t16
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's the Kor'kron gear just like the ones in Razor Hill. Not sure if it will be available to players. I LOVE it, tho! It's a more detailed S14 with a T2 headpiece over the AWESOME wolf headdress.

I might be a bit biased tho, since I've fallen in love with wolf headpieces since Warcrat. lol
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Looks sweet! I'd wear it.

This is the pvp set, it's been said before.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    This is the pvp set, it's been said before.
    The pvp set is quite different. Yes they are both wolf headdress themed but they are quite different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    There will be item drops for these, as there were icons for Kor'kron shaman gear in a previous PTR patch:

Note though, the icons did not say "raid" in them like the hunter, mage, and warlock T16 items did.
    While that's true on the icon tags, when have you ever seen gear set pieces set in place as icons for NPCs only? I feel it's VERY safe to say this will probably be the Shaman Tier, which I'm very pleased with. Feel like it's about time Shamans actually had a wolf themed tier, love it.

I think it looks good. Sometimes a more simple set is better. Shaman T1 comes to mind. Not a lot of flash but still looks good IMO.