Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithe View Post
    X realm arena teams were already confirmed through virtual realms....
    NOT RELEVANT

Virtual Realms are server mergers. If you aren't on my VR, then I can't invite you to my guild, or raid current content with you.

If we can run arenas together, though, that would be news. But probably not what GC is hinting at.

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 09:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hammock View Post
    Hopefully mages are being removed and all CC is being redesigned.
    I'm actually most worried about this. I doubt they will remove mages (meaning, I doubt they will remove the CC supremacy from mages), but I am very concerned they will dork up DRs in a destructive fashion. Sort of like when they added a cooldown to dispel but left poly, fear, and root without one, if they did something like TOR it would 100% fuck some classes and exalt others.

If they ever did something like the resolve cap system in SWTOR I would rejoice.

Or just an easier solution, make ALL CC DR off each other. I don't care how "skilled" an opponent is, getting chain CC'd for even 15 seconds straight is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheros View Post
    If they ever did something like the resolve cap system in SWTOR I would rejoice.

Or just an easier solution, make ALL CC DR off each other. I don't care how "skilled" an opponent is, getting chain CC'd for even 15 seconds straight is ridiculous.
    That wouldn't work without some rather big changes, the game is currently based around everyone having so much cc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope its class balance.

But since Class Balance raped GC's father and killed Holinka's Mother, they will never let it happen.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I am really hoping for the CC/DR change, but as they said they are waiting for next expansion to rework that.

It wouldn't shock me if it is x-realm arena teams, or maybe even an old Raid Finder system for RBGs.

does this mean Alliance is finally getting buffed?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    does this mean Alliance is finally getting buffed?
    Apart from having the best DPS pvp racial in the game?
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

now only imagine if changes were done right away to fix the current seasons instead of making another season titles a complete joke. back in the day having brutal wrathful or ruthless title was actually a great deal, and so far of the 2 seasons of MOP both titles will be complete trash due to constant imbalances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Twice Monthly tuning patches instead of, OOPS OUR BAD HUNTARDS OP, SEE CHANGES IN 3 MONTHS, BECAUSE DEM POOR HUNTARDS CANT DEAL WITH CHANGES.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Yes, Twice Monthly tuning patches instead of, OOPS OUR BAD HUNTARDS OP, SEE CHANGES IN 3 MONTHS, BECAUSE DEM POOR HUNTARDS CANT DEAL WITH CHANGES.
    Because you're mad at Blizzard you start insulting the people that play Hunters?

Deleted
    Exciting, yeah right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Because you're mad at Blizzard you start insulting the people that play Hunters?
    They know why they are playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Apart from having the best DPS pvp racial in the game?
    then tell me why most pro people on the tournament realm pick a horde race?

its not as op as you think. and even more with the nerf to pvp power.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    What the actual fuck am I reading
    Clearly you're not reading at all, as I said it was nothing more then a mini-game, and now it is a core component of World of Warcraft, which is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Clearly you're not reading at all, as I said it was nothing more then a mini-game, and now it is a core component of World of Warcraft, which is a good thing.
    Again, what the actual fuck am I reading?

What the hell do you mean with ''mini game'' ?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Again, what the actual fuck am I reading?

What the hell do you mean with ''mini game'' ?
    lol, was thinking the same thing... It was never a mini game! It was a freaking feature with rewards added in BC.

I'd be happiest with changes being done more often. No need to only do big balance with .x new raid patches. If something is op, deal with it in a week, if the fix wasn't good, revert it. Just do something, tired of waiting ages for changes that don't all work out then wait 2-3 months for another round. Keep the game fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    lol, was thinking the same thing... It was never a mini game! It was a freaking feature with rewards added in BC.
    There were rewards for/from pvp dating back to the original honor system.