Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Warrior op at low lv

SUp I discovered that im too op with my warrior in bgs and i make a loooooot of kills and I LOVE IT! but there comes the question: will i be the same at lv 90?XD i know that i wont kill the people anymore with shield slam+revenge and i know that i always need a healer near,but i will steal do a lot of dmg?i meen they will still be feared by me like now?

No, warriors suck at level 90. They used to be okay in 5.0, but right now they are the most useless class in both PvP and PvE. So enjoy it while you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    not in prot spec ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    No, warriors suck at level 90. They used to be okay in 5.0, but right now they are the most useless class in both PvP and PvE. So enjoy it while you can.
    That is a drastic exaggeration. Just the fact that you said warriors use to be "ok" in 5.0 shows you really don't know what you are talking about. Warriors were the most Op thing ever in 5.0.
    Last edited by nyc81991; 2013-06-21 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    not in prot spec ^^
    i'll go arms at higher level

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    That is a drastic exaggeration.
    They're the worst tank class out of everyone else. They're lower than average DPS wise. I really can't imagine anyone taking a warrior instead of a feral, rogue or monk.
    In PvP - warriors are useless in RBGs, at least in the higher ratings. And in arenas I haven't seen a lot of warriors, and those that I have seen - all bit the dust easily. The burst is low and easily countered, and after that they're like kittens. Sure, they can use shield wall, but that ends and the rest of his life goes pop.
    So not really an exaggeration. Can't think of a single class a warrior counters. Perhaps someone AFK maybe.

Deleted
    They're the worst tank class out of everyone else. They're lower than average DPS wise. I really can't imagine anyone taking a warrior instead of a feral, rogue or monk.
    In PvP - warriors are useless in RBGs, at least in the higher ratings. And in arenas I haven't seen a lot of warriors, and those that I have seen - all bit the dust easily. The burst is low and easily countered, and after that they're like kittens. Sure, they can use shield wall, but that ends and the rest of his life goes pop.
    So not really an exaggeration. Can't think of a single class a warrior counters. Perhaps someone AFK maybe.
    maybe you need to meet my warrior and you will change your idea

Quote Originally Posted by shoke73 View Post
    maybe you need to meet my warrior and you will change your idea
    Reach level 90 and you'll be very disappointed.

The simple answer is no.

I leveled a new warrior, on a new server and faction for something different. Like yourself, I leveled as Prot and found myself 1 shotting cloth wearers in low level battlegrounds. I was out dpsing dps classes in low level dungeons.

Pretty much from 85 onward the downward spiral begins. If you want to level efficiently, then consider changing from Prot to Arms or Fury. The damage you do, in proportion to the health of the mob suddenly is very different as prot, and not in a good way. Sure, do dungeons as Prot for quick queues, but for general questing it is A LOT slower.

I also have already shelved my warrior, and gone back to playing other classes. It was fun while it lasted, but short lived.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don´t listen to nerevar. I guess he´s just sad, that he cannot stunlock+silence every caster ingame for 5 minutes in a row anymore.

PvP wise he has a point thou. Might change with 5.4, but currently Armswarriors are kinda weak in Arena and RBG. In PvE they do fine, thou Fury ain´t easy to master und Prot currently suffers from low damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Don´t listen to nerevar. I guess he´s just sad, that he cannot stunlock+silence every caster ingame for 5 minutes in a row anymore.

PvP wise he has a point thou. Might change with 5.4, but currently Armswarriors are kinda weak in Arena and RBG. In PvE they do fine, thou Fury ain´t easy to master und Prot currently suffers from low damage.
    Lol. I don't even do PvP as warrior. But I do enjoy one shotting them.
    Last edited by Nerevar; 2013-06-21 at 02:39 PM.

Deleted
    then i will countinue with my paladin even if i dont like it so much

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/maximum

I don't see where you're getting useless in PVE. 10 & 11 puts fury solidly above average in DPS rankings, plus we have fantastic mobility, interrupts, and AOE DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by mystictoast View Post

I don't see where you're getting useless in PVE. 10 & 11 puts fury solidly above average in DPS rankings, plus we have fantastic mobility, interrupts, and AOE DPS.
    Rogues, monks and feral are better. Even enh is better, that's new, hah. Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by mystictoast View Post

17th and 18th in bis gear, which most raiders are way above 522 ilvl, myself i'm 544 without lei shen hc yet, warriors are bad dps, but their tools are nice.

realistic dps you drop even further to 20th lol.

then i will countinue with my paladin even if i dont like it so much
    Play whatever you enjoy bud

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    Play whatever you enjoy bud
    i enjoy warrior because is a brute force.but if at 90 i wont be able to kill no one,i wont like it anymore...

i enjoy warrior because is a brute force.but if at 90 i wont be able to kill no one,i wont like it anymore...
    You can kill someone while he is AFK. Or disconnected. Warrior was a brute in 5.0. But right now he's a helpless kitty.

Deleted
    Warriors are kinda average on DPS ranking currently and below average with BiS gear. Warrior DPS is usually higher or even near the top, what has Blizzard always been driven mad is how warriors always scale insanely with gear and how they are always at the top at every end expansion, but I admit they did poorly this tier they nerfed our damage and hardly put anything in return except free Wild Strike (Bloodsurge woooo!) However Skull Banner are still very nice to have in raids and still probably a reason for 10-man guilds to have one.
    Last edited by mmocc97543d61d; 2013-06-21 at 03:42 PM.

our scaling hasnt for a long time been as good as others, and with the rppm system we basically dropped even further, either they need to ditch rppm which won't happen or buff specs accordingly as some scale far too well from this system.