10+ Year Old Account

Is heroic scenario loot good enough to replace t14 lfr set?

I have 516s to put in my tier slots but ill lose the lfr t14 set bonus's. Is it worth it? Also what about when i get t15 lfr. Would that be better then 516s?

Im ret btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it'd be better to keep the set bonus. The ilvl won't be the same, but depending on your class, It might be worth it.
    Also, if you can, you should try to get four pieces but the chest. So you can fit an ilvl16/522 in there, which generally gives more stats when compared to other pieces.

(The second part is my thought)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i get a 516 two hand sword in Hscenario
    so i like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bijin View Post
    i get a 516 two hand sword in Hscenario
    so i like it
    This isn't the point of the thread. OP is asking if it's worth to exchange ilvl502 tier for heroic scenarios 516s. Scenarios' weapons are slightly better than ToT LFR, even if the latters have the benefit of the gem.

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He said t14 lfr, not even t15. That is 483 vs 516. The ilvl difference is quite significant.
    My bad. You should replace them all then, yes.

love getting 516 fist weapon as an assassination rogue. It will surely stay good-enough, in my bags like it has been for a month just to bump up my ilvl. Keep bringing those wins Blizz, you just keepem coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    So for clarification, 516s are better than 483 tier 14? But, 502 lfr tier would be better than the 516. Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So for clarification, 516s are better than 483 tier 14? But, 502 lfr tier would be better than the 516. Correct?
    Yep, that's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Heck considering how insane our 4p is, non-upgraded t15 lfr is better than upgraded VP gear (though the VP gear sucks anyway due to tons of hit/exp).
    And, of course, the loot RNG is trolling me hard. I'm still using the 4p t14 (496 gloves & legs, 483 helm & shoulders). What tier drops do I get? 502 Leggings from LFR and 522 gloves from Nalak. (Not to mention 516 legs from a Heroic Scenario.) FFS...

Probably still worth it to break the t14, I imagine? I'm going to give it one more week either way.