Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

The things LFR has ruined...

Nothing. LFR is awesome.

U mad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Peoples attitudes is the only thing that makes LFR bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkyy View Post
    Peoples attitudes is the only thing that makes LFR bad.
    Couldn't agree more. We've all had that one fantastic run where every single player was living
    up to their full potential and you just sailed through trash and bosses like they were silk.
    If only EVERY run could be like that, perhaps people would complain less about LFR.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

If LFR did not give gear at all, it would be the best thing ever, then people could "see" content as blizzards wants them to, and LFR people don't need the gear anyway.

inherently LFR is a fantastic thing but peoples rotten attitude towards it and to a degree the rotten attitude of the general people using puts it in a bad light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    If LFR did not give gear at all, it would be the best thing ever, then people could "see" content as blizzards wants them to, and LFR people don't need the gear anyway.
    How can you say they don't "need" it. Though the content may be watered down they still earned their shinies(watered down ones, no less).

No, I think what you were trying to say was "I don't want them to have it". Special snowflake argument yadayadayada.....
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

I personally think LFR is one of, if not the worst thing this game has. It was never needed, the game lived perfectly without it for like 6-7 years and it makes raiding sound and look like an absolute joke. It was only created so that people who can't raid or PvP (why are they even playing this game in the first place?) can experience content that a mentally challenged dog could do.

I guess you should ask Blizzard again, since you obviously haven't been paying attention.

If LFR raiders don't need gear because they don't do normals, heroic raiders also don't need gear because they don't do a harder difficulty after that.

Deleted
    LFR is probably the main reason my server is dead. I would give so much to get it removed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    How can you say they don't "need" it. Though the content may be watered down they still earned their shinies(watered down ones, no less).

No, I think what you were trying to say was "I don't want them to have it". Special snowflake argument yadayadayada.....
    I think he wants to say, that they don't actually need it. For regular raiders gear improves performance, so they can beat new content, or beat old content faster. They have actual use for gear, unlike LFR raiders. Gear is primarily a stat boost, not an epeen stroker.

Deleted
    There were lots of pve guilds before LFR was introduced, not to mention trade chat pugs for raids. It was fun. Now it's a bunch of nobodies from various servers facerolling some retard-proof content. No one cares about anyone, social interaction has gone to shit and downing bosses offers no feelings of accomplishment. But then this is no news, social interaction in wow went into a coma when LFG was introduced, now it's just dead.

Glad to see people enjoy this bullshit.
    Last edited by mmoc7f02ba85a4; 2013-06-22 at 10:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    I personally think LFR is one of, if not the worst thing this game has. It was never needed, the game lived perfectly without it for like 6-7 years and it makes raiding sound and look like an absolute joke. It was only created so that people who can't raid or PvP (why are they even playing this game in the first place?) can experience content that a mentally challenged dog could do.
    And yet people are too retarded to kill bosses untill they outgear LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Nothing. LFR is awesome.

U mad?
    Agreed. LFR is great. It's not content aimed at everyone, but just because you are not the target audience there is no reason to hate on it.

It is sad though that there are those out there who take advantage and those who try to ruin the experience. There are jerks everywhere and the internet just makes it easy to be jerks, I do my best to not let them under my skin.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't ruined anything, it's just people feeling a bit butt-hurt because they share item colors with it.

Looking for raid is a grand tool for everyone, even for normal raiders. I mean, it helps you gear your new members if they arne't geared, isn't that better than taking people in blues?

And, many peoples attitude around LFR in general is kindda rotten sadly, human kinds fault, not LFR.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I guess you should ask Blizzard again, since you obviously haven't been paying attention.

If LFR raiders don't need gear because they don't do normals, heroic raiders also don't need gear because they don't do a harder difficulty after that.
    Thank you for that. Never thought of turning the argument around in that way.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

I'm confused. You hate LFR. You think normal raiding is the right way to go. Yet, you complain about people in LFR having bad attitudes.

How would you know that? Are you using LFR?

Deleted
    LFR is and always has been a huge success.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like heroic raiders don't need the gear.

Belive it or not gear can be used outside of a raid. I personally use my gear to speed up dailies,grinding gold, running old instances, grinding rare champion npcs in mop...saying someone doesn't need gear is just silly, having better gear speeds a lot of things up.
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-06-22 at 11:04 AM.

LFR didn't ruin anything. Cross Realm Dungeons and Raids ruined all those things.

You don't need to behave anymore, because you won't see those 24 other fags ever again.

You don't need to worry about your reputation, so why even bother being polite?

I know, LFR wouldn't really work for low pop realms without CR so I think we have to take the good with the bad.

The only thing I would like to see is an effort based loot system. You afk'd a boss? no loot. You played to your fullest and tried to be a help? higher chance for loot.

Sadly, such a think is way to hard, if not impossible, to implement....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacotruck View Post
    Thank you for that. Never thought of turning the argument around in that way.
    That logic is flawed as you need could only remove the loot from the last boss of the raid. You "need" better gear to keep progressing up till the last boss where in LFR you can stand still for the entire raid, heck even 15 people can and still down bosses. (true story, I've killed bosses upon the week of release in lfr with only 8-10 out of 25 people alive starting around 80%....Durumu jumps to mind)