Legendary quest line?

Right so i quit wow just after Toes and so far i have 7/10 sigil of wisdom and 10/10 sigil of power. I should in theory be able to get the last 3 sigils from LFR today and then proceed to get the chimera's heart from sha of fear in toes today aswell which would inturn give the the first gem.

Now my question is after that how long will it take me to get
    a) The meta gem
    b) The cloak

Providing rng of the quest drops is nice to me, how long roughly? I know i have to cap valor for 3 weeks in the middle of this for the 3000 valor requirement.

thanks

Depends on your luck, the meta gem took me 5 weeks or so, the cloak 4. Some in my guild got the gem done in 4 weeks but the cloak they've been working on now for 7 weeks or something, averaging 1-2 runestones (need 12 for the cloak) per week is common.

So have fun the next ~2 months.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayzee View Post
    Right so i quit wow just after Toes and so far i have 7/10 sigil of wisdom and 10/10 sigil of power. I should in theory be able to get the last 3 sigils from LFR today and then proceed to get the chimera's heart from sha of fear in toes today aswell which would inturn give the the first gem.

Now my question is after that how long will it take me to get
    a) The meta gem
    b) The cloak

Providing rng of the quest drops is nice to me, how long roughly? I know i have to cap valor for 3 weeks in the middle of this for the 3000 valor requirement.

thanks
    Meta gem requires 20 secrets which is approx 3 per week atleast with my crap luck I managed to get 1 per week...
    About the cloak the titan runestones drop only from leishen for me thats another 12 weeks..
    So its gonna take a while if you have tough luck but can take much less depending all on your luck.

so im looking at 2 months minimum really then?

Deleted
    It will take 3 weeks of grinding valor to get the extra weapon socket.
    After that its at least two weeks of ToT to get the meta gem (if you get a secret of the empire from every boss), but 5-7 weeks should be more realistic.
    Getting the cloak will take at least another two weeks (if you get a runestone from every boss) and can take a maximum of 12 weeks if you happen to only get the guaranteed runestone from lei shen.

Absolute minimum would be 7 weeks, but I would rather be prepared to face about 3 months.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just wanna add that some people in my guild have been working on cloak quest for around 2 months now and they are on around 6-7 only, while some 2 of us got it in around 3-4 resets, so yeah it's really just about luck, u might get it finished in 2 months but aswell u might not have it by next patch
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Meta gem requires 20 secrets which is approx 3 per week atleast with my crap luck I managed to get 1 per week...
    About the cloak the titan runestones drop only from leishen for me thats another 12 weeks..
    So its gonna take a while if you have tough luck but can take much less depending all on your luck.
    The runestones can drop from any of the last six bosses. Lei Shen is the only guaranteed drop though. Same with the secrets...they can drop off any boss in ToT, but only a guarantee off the last one. I averaged about 2-3 runestones per week on my druid and 3-4 on my monk. RNG is RNG. It's POSSIBLE to get the cloak in only two weeks, but highly unlikely lol

Be realistic.
    Meta gem 4-7weeks, Cloak 8-12weeks. In avg = 14weeks = a bit more than 3 month.

I got my meta gem after 4th week and still working on cloak, week 10 and i have 11stones (so next week is n11 and i'll finish), so that will be 15weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayzee View Post
    so im looking at 2 months minimum really then?
    ur looking more like 3-4 months rather then 2 cause of vp grind and then ull have to be rng god to complete both secrets and runes in 8-9 resets . ubless they upgrade their drop rate in 5.4 which they for sure do eventually -_-

Hate the slow runestones.