Glory of firelands..

So im still missing a few FL achievs from cata since it was my casual time and wondering how hard these are to obtain with 100% pugs nowadays?

not planning on doing any of them on heroic since it kinda makes things harder.
    the ones im missing are:

[Bucket List]
    [Only the Penitent...]
    [Ragnar-O's]
    [Death from Above]
    [Not an Ambi-Turner]

anyone got any experience with these achievs and puggers in MoP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Bucket list : Good luck convincing a pug to clear out a bunch of trash and run the boss around firelands not killing it till the end. I mean it's probably not impossible espetially if you pug an achievement run then you'll get people that have that mind set.
    Only the penitent : Really easy especially in an achievement run just have 6 people that can /kneel.
    Ragnar-O's : Not on the meta, and I got this achievement the first time I killed rag on normal so I'm not exactly sure how hard it is... but it seem simple if you get the right people targeted by the meteors just don't push the boss to fast.
    Death from Above : Really easy just make sure to tell everyone not to kill the last one ( you'll have one left over when the boss comes down).
    Not an Ambi-Turner : Used to be a little more difficult but with today's DPS just pop hero hit 1 leg and GG no pug even non-acheivment runs should have a problem with this one.

As for pug experience not much if I do any old content/ achievements its with my guild so I don't ever go into pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    So im still missing a few FL achievs from cata since it was my casual time and wondering how hard these are to obtain with 100% pugs nowadays?

not planning on doing any of them on heroic since it kinda makes things harder.
    the ones im missing are:

[Bucket List]
    [Only the Penitent...]
    [Ragnar-O's]
    [Death from Above]
    [Not an Ambi-Turner]

anyone got any experience with these achievs and puggers in MoP?
    Use open raid, problem solved.
    http://tcgloot.freeforums.org/
    TCG Trading forum, seeing as blizzard took our old one away...

Deleted
    for [Only the Penitent...] I highly sugest to just gather 5 friends and do it, pugging it is almost impossible (people always fuck it up) rest is easy on normal mode, look up guides on wowhead or youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded5542 View Post
    Use open raid, problem solved.
    This! So much this.

I got glory of the firelands in Cata through openraid during 4.3. I can only imagine it's even easier at 90, and there are still groups that do it on the site.

Like people have said Openraid is a must but if you wanna pug then

Bucket list is time consuming but all you do is kite the guy around and at 90 he wont kill you if you make sure not to stand in his traps or shit

Only the penitent is the hardest imo getting 5 people not to screw this up especially if someone has a bit of lag is a pain in the ass and you cant keep reseting the instance till you get it right or you will hit the 'you have entered to many instances' bullshit.

Ragnar'os ive never done so i cant comment

Death from Above - pretty much what re1gn1te says

Not an Ambi-Turner - laughable

if your server is high pop then you have a chance to find a group to do this , if not then like everyone mentioned use the open raid site. i used it in cata for hk farm runs when you can use av enabler , and now i use it to complete old glory achies.

Make sure pets are unsummoned for Only the Patient.