Deleted

Horde hunter race

Hey guys, ive just started playing hunter again for the first time in quite a long time, and im about to go horde to join some friends. Ive been playing as worgen for the crit racial, and last time i was a horde hunter it was all about troll with bow > orc > troll without bow. Since this expansion, whats the best race for a hunter?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Orc

/10char

I was told orc because of the command racial. No idea if my info is still accurate though

Deleted
    orc but troll has been better this tier cause 5 bosses are beasts, but it looks like there's not gonna be beasts in SoO so orc is the best choice.

Orc is good 'cause 2% bonus to pet damage and additional cooldown with attack power boost as racials. Troll is nice 'cause berserking, 1% exp bonus and 1% bonus to beast enemies. I personally prefer Orc>Troll, because visual looking

Quote Originally Posted by forious View Post
    Orc is good 'cause 2% bonus to pet damage and additional cooldown with attack power boost as racials. Troll is nice 'cause berserking, 1% exp bonus and 1% bonus to beast enemies. I personally prefer Orc>Troll, because visual looking
    1% Exp is so irrelevant in ToT gear, I'm 540 ilvl(Epic cloak) and I have exactly 7.5% Exp with all exp reforged out.

Orc will be the best, unless the last tier suddenly has like 0 hit/exp items(which would be nice).

I read somewhere about these noodle carts in 5.4giving insanely good OP food bonuses so i may hold out and look into becoming a panda

But if that turns out to be just datamined mistake then seeing that nearly no boss in the SoO is a beast then maybe a orc might not be such a bad idea

Troll, you cant go wrong with a troll hunter.

The best answer is to just use simcraft or femaledwarf because there's quite a bit of conflicting information

Quote Originally Posted by forious View Post
    It's 5% to beast mobs, not 1%.

I'd say either orc or troll is your best bet. Their superiority changes depending on your gear/talents and of course beast bosses.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Those noodle cart values are not going to go live.. Even if they do, they will probably cap the benefit from panda racial.. There is no way in hell blizz would ever make a change where every progression raider ever would be forced to race change to pandaren.. I'd say go orc..

I'm pretty sure that was just bad datamining or a bug. There's no way they'd make it give that much agi.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Blood elf cause they are pretty !

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc, just play what you want. I'd pick an Orc over a Troll, any day.

Deleted
    I started with a Pandaren hunter with the view it was awesome a Panda bouncing about with a bow. That ended quite quickly so decided to change race, went Human.

Though I feel Orc, Male, looks pretty decent without the cloak visible.
    Dont like the look of Trolls, male or female.

Racials are good for both but id pick Orc, I started a new Hunter as Orc recently.

If you're about the min/maxing, Orc. The stars need to align for Troll racials to prevail.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

orc cause of the pet damage and bm being top

I would say Orc because ... 1) they look the "badassesed", 2) Blood Fury and 3) +Pet dmg.

But mainly because they look so goddamn awesome