Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

(Speculation) Sylvanas according Lor'themar's sound files

Did Sylvanas manage to find a way to rise horde soldiers, or is Lor'themar referring at using the corpes for proyectiles/abomination parts?

He was meaning Blood Elves, which can be raised as Dark Rangers.

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."

so, sylvanas was lorthemar's boss as a ranger. than she died to protect his country. than she helped his country in the ghostlands manga. than she tried to get them into the horde, but thrall said they couldn't as long as they didn't take care of their scourge problem in ghostlands, so she sent an army to help them, she got them in the horde, and that saved their hide.

now he's being an ass towards her. if I was sylvanas, I'd have slain him on the spot. she can hit a damn bird in the eye with an arrow while the bird is flying, why doesn't she shoot an arrow at him? lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

She's changed a lot since then, honestly. I love her, cause I honestly love Crazy Chicks, and women in power who are Crazy Chicks all the better, especially in a fantasy setting. What he's saying is simply, "Windrunner, don't raise my people." Not "Windrunner, you're a b***h."

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Did lor'themar die at the end ? Look like he received an arrow or something !
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas knows no shame anymore. She sees a corpse and her first thought is "New undead to serve me."

If this isn't clearly setting her up for a fall in the coming expansions, nothing is.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    so, sylvanas was lorthemar's boss as a ranger. than she died to protect his country. than she helped his country in the ghostlands manga. than she tried to get them into the horde, but thrall said they couldn't as long as they didn't take care of their scourge problem in ghostlands, so she sent an army to help them, she got them in the horde, and that saved their hide.

now he's being an ass towards her. if I was sylvanas, I'd have slain him on the spot. she can hit a damn bird in the eye with an arrow while the bird is flying, why doesn't she shoot an arrow at him? lol
    She forced his people into a war they could barely field the numbers for while they're still culturally reeling from the events at the Sunwell, held the Ghostlands hostage to get her way, made it clear that any leftover feelings of friendship were gone and that she only sees him as another tool to use. Things between them are bad enough that when she tried to get him to back her at a summit in Orgrimmar, Lor'themar indirectly supported Garrosh just to spite her.

Also, it looks like he, Baine, and Vol'jin are the faces of the revolution. Sylvanas can't risk getting the Horde rebels out for her blood because she's pissed off at Lor'themar for mouthing off at her in the middle of a siege when he's apparently her superior in the rebellion's power structure (such as it is). All that would do would get her killed, get the Forsaken put down on the Horde's list after Orgimmar is secured, and give the Alliance an immediate upper hand in the Eastern Kingdoms front.

Sylvanas is a hateful, spite-driven jerk, but she hasn't been written with that level of stupidity for a long time now.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Horde needs a Do/Do Not Resurrect Me As A Forsaken thing on our dog tags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    Lor'themar and Jaina both have death audio which tells me you can fail or will have to re-do a portion of the raid if they die as NPC helpers. That, or Blizz is going to have to handle a lot of angry lore fans after Jaina's finally putting her head back together as of 5.2 and Lor'themar finally got some worthwhile characterization ingame.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    We aren't 100% sure why, but it does sound like he dies.

Could be just if you wipe during the segment he's with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Did Sylvanas manage to find a way to rise horde soldiers, or is Lor'themar referring at using the corpes for proyectiles/abomination parts?
    Yes, I believe the valkyr may be able to raise Blood elves in her service..

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 10:27 PM ----------

Because Lor'themar is a friggin badass. He obviously surpassed her. She can't take him in a fair fight and both of them know it. Besides, killing him would cause the siege to fail. She may be crazy but she's not stupid.

because he's a leader of his own nation and has a mind of his own. it's about time he put his foot down and stopped being a whipped bitch around her.

Lor'themar for Warchief after those sound files. The accent has me in hysterics, it's brilliant....he's missing a "Tally ho!" line though...and he needs a butler called Caruthers to follow him round now.

When Sylvanas took control of Arthas' Val'lyr after he was defeated she found a way to increase the population of her Forsaken ( i suggest reading WolfHeart for more details or do forsaken starter quests), there is no doubt in my mind that Sylvanas has been secretly turning her "fellow" horde members into forsaken since the start of cataclysm aswell the alliance races (Besides worgen because of their immunity and also Deathknight Worgen should be deleted from game) her forsaken cut down during her expansion outwards from tirisfal glades.

I hope Blizzard don't forget about the Kor'Kron guards posted by Garrosh in Lorderon to keep an eye on Sylvanas, since Sylvanas is at the SoO those Kor'Kron should be dead and risen before she landed in Kalmindor

I also predict that after the SoO that the Horde vs Alliance war will reach it's final conclusion which will result in an Alliance/Horde alliance, then next expansion will be dealing with Azshara and Sylvanas will make her move

Lor'themars men (us) would slain her on the spot if she dared. Zombies will be dealt with swiftly...

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Lor'themar for Warchief after those sound files. The accent has me in hysterics, it's brilliant....he's missing a "Tally ho!" line though...and he needs a butler called Caruthers to follow him round now.
    The tone of his accent has changed from 5.2. It's a lot more English.

Did Sylvanas manage to find a way to rise horde soldiers?
    Yes, she has.

As shown in the Forsaken starting area post-Cataclysm, she can raise the corpses of the fallen as her Undead slaves.

And Lor'Themar knows it, so he warns Sylvanas not to raise his own Blood Elves as her minions, it'd be cruel and disrespectful to them.
    Signature in progress...

10+ Year Old Account
    Being respectful to the dead is being an ass? Ironic, really, that Sylvanas has come to this. Being raised as an undead was a horrifying experience that changed her forever. It separated her from her sisters and her people and turned her into a hideous monster that most anyone would have a hard time trusting. Now she wants to raise other elves (who are remnants of a civilization, her civilization, decimated by undead no less, which makes is especially despicable). Why she wants to raise them remains to be seen, but I think the obvious answer is for reinforcements.

Went a bit off-point there, but she wouldn't dare attack a leader within the Horde. She's already enough of an outcast as is. One false step and she'd likely get kicked out on her ass, or worse. Dead. For like the 1, 2, 3...?...no fourth time. lol
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2013-06-20 at 03:55 AM.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    The tone of his accent has changed from 5.2. It's a lot more English.
    Being English myself trust me when I say this. No one is that English!

Don't get me wrong, I love it. I'm suddenly compelled to go Blood Elf and follow in the foot steps of my ancestors. For the Regent Lord and Quel'thalas! On that note it's when he say's "By the Sunwell we are getting slaughtered!" that my fit began.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2013-06-20 at 03:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I continue to listen to his clips, two things.

1. He sounds almost like an imperial officer from Star Wars.

2. "Take those towers, turn the guns onto that protodrake." Seems we do NOT fight Zaela from our airship.