Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    i'll only be get impatient if people are genuinely bad

like I queued as a tank for ahune and I happened to get the worst dps'ers ever

2 were lvl 89, but we got to the third phase of ahune and people weren't even doing 20k and ahune was still at 87%. The healer was oom so it was literally impossible to do so everyone but me died. At that dps rate even if the healer had no mana problems it would have taken about 15+ waves.

I just quit the group and said we had no dps, even if you're 89 doing 15k dps isn't ok. learn something about the game, read guides, don't get all uppity if people aren't prepared to carry you.

also if your pet dies blaming the tank is a sure way to get abused, people have a low tolerance for hunters because of their reputation.
    Last edited by btorz; 2013-06-24 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    I really wish WoW had a system that allowed you to upvote (no downvotes, you don't promote negative behavior, you reward the postive ONLY), such that you were actually rewarded with playing well. When your thumbs up score is over 100, you get faster dungeon ques, more gold rewarded, extra valour. Keep being a dick means no-one thumbs you up, you're stuck on the bottom rungs but if you DO play well you'll get promoted.
    This. Could not agree more. If you want be an idiot - wait 2 hours in que, then insult players again. But with 90% population of Wow are exactly those idiots and Blizzard will never make feature like that.
    Last edited by Yakshamash; 2013-06-24 at 05:15 PM.

Deleted
    There's always the risk of stumble upon stupid people with LF tools.

Solution: Either report and ignore them or play with friends or guild mates.

PS. There's nothing elitist about those who you mentioned, they were just pure retards.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Way to much defense/excuses for someone that state that much experience.

People are dbags 24/7 and twice on Sunday. It is been like that since Blizzard started cutting their GM staff down to nothing and stopped caring about community building.
    (Kel'thuzad anyone)

This is not a reason to create a thread on the interwebz unless you're looking for emotional support.
    I havent been able to read this thread for over a day but it's still going (so clearly people have an interest in the subject/issue), I thought it would be clear I made it to get the opinions on others and hear their shared experiences. Don't let my chilled out and calm/concerned attitude on the forums give you the idea that I'm just some poor player who got picked on for sucking at the game, I made the thread because the situation happened as a result of gear snobbery.

I dont understand why explaining my experience to someone asking if I was new is an excuse, but it isn't hard for you to check up on my "claimed" experience due to armory so why would I have a reason to lie or make excuses about such things? When I was younger I would have considered myself one of the best pve warrior players in europe, arrogant and actually genuinely good at the game, enough that I had many offers from other high end progression (better than my own) guilds during TBC and Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    Actually since we have content cleared and gold is faceroll easy to make, you can have most of your gear crafted/bought from the AH ready to put on at 90. So if your main was supposedly geared then you would have likely already gear ready for level 90, why wouldnt you?
    Gold is easy to get but I quit playing in November last year after having blown all of my gold on the jewelcrafting mount, but with that said I've never bought gear off AH to gear my alts, always did it via dungeons or crafting. I have a leatherworker but no spirit of harmony and not really enough time to farm it (why can't blizz make this BOA!?), I may get around to gearing it eventually but it was hardly required to do Ahune and I definitely should not be subjected to griefing and abuse for entering a lvl89 low difficulty event without it.

I'm gonna be honest I didn't really expect this thread to go on for so long, I feel like now though a fair few people are missing the point and instead grilling me on the details that aren't relevant to what I was aiming with the topic, some people misreading the original post. I will say though that traditionally I've been blessed in playing this game in the past to have good players around and good people who I've played with. I definitely feel for those who have to do pugs as their main way of playing, because in a multiplayer based game where you have to rely on and/or work with others, having situations like I had is enough to want to move on and find a different game to play.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2013-06-24 at 06:16 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4