Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by korsic View Post
    I've gotta laugh at all the people who say flight form when they realize that they only go 310% of their normal movement speed, which would be roughly 7-9 mph.

Dominate mind would be a good choice, along with resurrection.

Well I can run 16 mph which means I would fly roughly 50 mph

OT blink, greater invisibility or stealth. Leaning more towards blink though.
    Last edited by worprz; 2013-06-27 at 04:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korsic View Post
    I've gotta laugh at all the people who say flight form when they realize that they only go 310% of their normal movement speed, which would be roughly 7-9 mph.
    Actually, swift flight travels at about 1900 yards per minute, which is roughly highway speed.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    How many spells are you going to encounter in the real world? XD
    If everyone in this thread got what they asked for, quite a few.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Healing Touch. I'd love to be able to heal fatal wounds of those I care about, but I wouldn't want a Resurrection spell because death is a natural part of life. It's sad, but it comes to us all. We shouldn't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Actually, I remember casting rez on dead pets on occasion. I do believe it does work on pets.
    as have I iirc,

but ressing, idk it restores you to full health, but would it cure you in real world application,

for me it would have to be stealth, for the lols

or portals, portals you'd make a lot of money very fast

then again you would with stealth in some ways so idk

Deleted
    Mind control.

Don't worry, I'll be a benevolent world leader.

Deleted
    [Cleanse] - Bye, cancer and pretty much every other shitty malady that humanity contracts. I'd want to help everybody with it, but if the ability was made public, I'd be constantly OoM and likely die of fatigue with the workload... >.<'

But, maybe, because it would presumably be an ability I'd have because of some scientifically explainable phenomenon, it could maybe be replicated in other people and every GP could have it to spam at people and I could be left alone. /totallynotoverthinkingit

Deleted
    thunderstorm - to kick out all badasses around me

Death and Decay.

Deleted
    Mind control, feign death (but people actually think you're dead), cure disease, bubble
    tame beast! omg i want lions everywhere, searing pain (if that still counts) on the people I don't like, goblin racial to get a discount everywhere.
    so much to choose, probably would go with flightform tho, just hope i don't get shot down

Deleted
    Portal/teleport if I could choose my the locations freely, and maybe one portal whose location I could change into my current location, just in case.

Home, school, the mall, and then some nice places abroad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rez or revive pet I suppose.

Soulstone, too ez, could keep myself and everyone important alive for quite some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, i'd take symbiosis. only that it wasn't tied to WoW classes abilities anymore. instead I could use it on whatever living creature I wanted, and gain one random perk of their abilities.

That would be amazing. Now I want it to be real.. :/

Anti-Magic shell... so that way the magicians could get off my back.

JKJK, my real pick would be burst of speed, i could impress everyone in track and field with my awesome running powers.

dominate mind would be one fun... but the person would remember everything you make them do. it'd just feel too wrong. i think teleportation would be the best.

the resurrection spells.... you'd just rez them and they would die again. like, your grandma or something dies and you rez her, but it doesn't reset her age or anything. so she just drops again. death knight spells would be fun, if you could actually be a death knight instead of just having a single spell.

Deleted
    I'd choose... flight form, but of course adapted to earth size. epic flight form goes at 120 KM per hour. that's enough for small distances (between 2 regions), but if you want to go to another country, or god forbid another continent, you'll need to travel at multiples of the speed of sound to get there in a decent timeframe.

Conjure food.... or frostfirebolt

the former cause a guy needs to eat and the second more for 'climate control'

Deleted
    wouldn't mind Arcane Brilliance for my exams

Metamorphosis.
    My name is what makes me so manly.