Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Army of the Dead(with no cooldown + unlimited duration of minions)!!!!
    Muahahaha....
    ... raises the whole city graveyard population in order to conquer the world.

Portals for me please.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

reincarnation
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Glyphed Shaman Self Rez
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Blizzard are currently making a gap between skillfull casuals, and skillfull hardcores, because, lets be honest here, you don't need skill to go up into raiding, just basic knowledge, casual players are currently blocked by this huge wall, this wall is called the time sink wall, which is NOT what the casuals want.

Pally bubble if i had to choose from my main
    otherwise blink

10+ Year Old Account
    I think i would make the most money from Res, but would the dead be happy with me ressing them?

Most money without such ethic problems; portal. Faster than asian air, safer than air force one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The old 10 second paladin bubble. Just jump off buildings see everyone panic then bubble hit the ground then run off going LOLOLOLOLOL.

Deleted
    Throw perhaps? =p

Nah reincarnation .

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to say Resurection. However, it would only work if someone didn't die of illness or a huge wound; resurection ain't a cure, nor is it a heal, it simply bring back the dead to life (and they must've died recently, too, or else their body goes beyond "repair"). In fact, I tend to believe resurection would be one of the most useless spell, as the usability of it would be so small that it would almost be meaningless.

However, take the palading cure ability, for instance. You can remove poison AND diseases. Someone have aids? Cured. Someone have zombie illness? Cured! You get sick, lost in the middle of nowhere? Cured, once again.

Or the healing ability. Someone in your family has cancer; has cancer ain't a disease but your own body destroying it, you could heal through it. Your best friend get hit by a car and is in between life and death? Healed. You have this goddamn annoying cut on your finger because of that sharp sheet? Healed.

As for I, I'd take the healing or cure ability, definitly. As being able to save my friends and faimily lives is one of the most important thing I could ever do. I haven't decided which one, though.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pick Pocket would be the one for me. I can´t believe nobody else mentioned it yet.

Think about it. There´s a ton of you saying portals because of the desire to make money. Then we have some more who says flight form. No matter where I go, money will never be a problem and I get to see everything I want to. ;-)

I was initially going to say stealth. But running around invisible with no other abilities might not be all that fun in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stealth, easily.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nature's Cure

pharmaceutical is always a good investment

10+ Year Old Account
    Contemplation, because I want people to know I'm busy thinking by having a large circle of light magically appear around me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

If someone were to gain a WoW related power I'm pretty sure that you could change the course of the world, that change would scare anyone with any power, right out of their boots. You would instantly be targeted for assassination, flight form - bird (birds die), portals - take time to cast (dead), resurrection (way to powerful - dead), soulstone - 15 minute cooldown (kill you, wait for you to res, kill you again before the CD is up), etc, etc. I would personally take stealth, so even if they knew I existed I could hide from the world until I died of natural causes and do some major scheming/trickery in the process.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe mage table or conjure food? Solving world hunger ftw.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deaths Advance

10% permanent movement increase with nothing slowing me below 70% of normal movement speed, sweet!

also comes with an on use 30% movement speed increase

10+ Year Old Account
    Fireball, it's like firebending but wait I already know that sooo I'd say stealth.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    That mage ability (name slips me) where you go back in time.

Say the wrong thing? go back! About to get hit by a car? go back (assuming you've got the reflexes )! Ate something so delicious you want to eat it again (apparently this is the story for the plants vs. zombies 2 game)? go back!
    Bet it all on 36 red and it was 15 black? Go back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bubble, for sure
    Monk, I need a monk!!!