Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being in shape feels as good as getting a blow job every minute of every day. Being able to exist with the confidence that your body can handle anything life throws at you is a great feeling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Unfortunately fitness and health has become a time consuming luxury. If you can't easily afford the all including costs and have the spare time needed then you'll most likely fail, simple as that. It's true that motivation is key but when you work 10-14 hours/day for minimum/normal wage then it's no longer realistic, not in terms of economy and not in terms of spare time.
    What crap, you can work out at home for free, even better if you buy second hand dumbells. As for time, you seriously telling me you cannot spare 30 mins a day? whats your excuse for not working out right now?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    What crap, you can work out at home for free, even better if you buy second hand dumbells. As for time, you seriously telling me you cannot spare 30 mins a day? whats your excuse for not working out right now?
    30 minute walk outside does the aerobic component. People just love excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Saying, "I can't do that" is a shitload easier than admitting a lack of character.

Deleted
    Feels good to be in shape, or even just normal, less pains and aches - feels good and doesn't require alot of work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I hear it all the time, a friend of mine complains that he works all day and does not have time to exercise, yet he watches 3 hours of TV a night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I hear it all the time, a friend of mine complains that he works all day and does not have time to exercise, yet he watches 3 hours of TV a night.
    But ... MY SHOWS!

10+ Year Old Account
    weight 80 kg and height 1.88 m

i eat like an elephant but i sweat a lot when i am playing basketball ( my one and only sport that i do regularly )

oh by the way, i am 33 years old so everyone was telling me that if i eat like that i will get fat after 30s were wrong it seems all in all, it depends on your metabolism as well as moving your butt from time to time.

keep it up op, and i am sure you will achieve what you aim for.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm overweight but i find stuff relatively easy (for an overweight person at least), i think it's because i still do thinks like going for walks often etc.

Started dieting and exercising properly recently though to lose weight. It's so weird, like walking home from the bus stop (15 min walk or so) used to give me a slight sweat, i was powerwalking though. Now it just makes me realise how bad it was though, i could do it multiple times now without it effecting me at all, still a long way to go obviously.

The main thing i'm noticing recently is that i feel lighter, well sure, i'm losing weight so obviously you'd be lighter. But i didn't think i'd notice it like this, like when i go walking or jogging it's completely different. Mentally and physically it's amazing to be getting fitter.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2013-09-15 at 12:28 AM.

I work out 6 days a week. I lift everyday, getting through my whole body in a week. Thinking about doing cardio aswell, but it's really boring compared to lifting so idk when I'll get around to it.
    Does it make me feel better? Fuck yeah. I look better, my GF compliments me far too much which makes me blush, I like looking at myself in the mirror, I like the self esteem that it gives me, I like that it makes me feel better. But all these things are nothing compared to the greatest benefit of working out. The best thing about working out is that I can binge eat at a pizza buffét every damn day with free soda refill without getting fat. Do you have any idea how nice that is?

Deleted
    Best feeling a man can get.

Deleted
    You have so much more energy when you're physically fit. It gives you a feeling of invincibility in many ways. You can tackle anything that comes your way. As most people would say, starting exercise was the best decision of their lives. It really is that good.

Eating well in the first obstacle. Once you get past the blandness it's not so bad. You get used to it, and things start to taste a lot better. 100% natural peanut butter and jam on some nice granary bread. Very healthy and tastes great. It's no deep pan pizza but it gives you that natural high, healthy food gives you.

Doing a 40 minute workout and by the end of it, seeing all dat sweat. Feels good man.