Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Worst Hardcore attempt you have done

I just rolled a monk last weekend, Drinking ofc! I only made it to level 15. Cause of death is typing back to someone!

That leaves me wondering what you have gotten a HC to and the cause of death you have had

I've made myself a rule to not play hardcore in any games after I've had a drink or two. And the reason is that I always die way too soon.

I did a typing death on a level 10 wizard, was smashing keys and getting infuriated when no attacks seemed to work.
    after the "you have died" , i noticed the chat box had something like "11121122212121222122121111212" /palm

I've died multiple times in mid-late act1 normal from massive lag spikes.

I haven't lost a character due to stupidity at low levels yet though. Lowerst level I lost to stupidity I think was 40 or so.

A few attempts I have made died in mid act 1 because of disconnections.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarySecret View Post
    A few attempts I have made died in mid act 1 because of disconnections.
    Me too. Pretty sure I died at level one while in the Inn in Tristram fighting the undead because I couldn't do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right after losing my MP2 post Act4 inferno I rolled again and died to those stupid trees at level 12

Not worst attempt maybe but worst death. Lev60 monk with rather expensive gear, running over the fire-grates in the Keep (Act3), with my bubble on to not die... client-crash out to Windows, logging back and see my dead char on char-screen.... Must have completely nailed standing on that little fire coming up from the ground as his death-reason was "wall of fire".... Massive HATE at that point!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first hardcore toon, a monk, a class I never really had played, died accidentally at level 13. -.-

I've now been going through the same area on another monk at mp3, living. :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    I did the classic tab out without hitting escape, Died on my second HC barb at level 20

My first and only HC character died at 50 something, the game froze

Thanks Blizzard

Belial on Nightmare,
    He had 5% hp so I thought he will just die quick enough so I didnt move from the black shit on ground ,
    I killed him and died at the same time.. saw the loot and couldnt pick It up.

R.I.P

Died with a WD at level 14 I think it was. Was really late and was nodding off in my chair. Woke up and she was laying there dead.

it wasn't me by i was leveling with my firend and we were doing very well got to level 56 ish act 3 keep level 2. he ran across the random ass flamegrate just as it exploded. I felt so bad though it was kind of funny, the next week is basically quit everything because of it

Deleted
    Only had one death before 60 so I suppose that is my worst attempt. Was a level 17 wizard and I died due to rubberbanding.

First try, i'm al level 34 atm.

Need to understand if i'm going the right direction or i'm slowly embracing death.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    First hero, died at 53 to some crazy fucked up act2 hell wasps.
    Second hero, died at 54 to some wasps. Rubberbanded into 4 molten explosions at the same time from the other side of the map.
    Third hero, killed inferno diablo.

Act2 sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Died at level 12 on my first HC character I actually forgot I was on HC and leaped with my barb into several goatmen, which resulted in my death... Yeah, I am easily distracted, and HC is not for me hehe.

The worst result: death on level 1 from zombie bodies near Captain Rumford.
    You can't die from actual zombies because they stop attacking you when you are below 50% health and just walk around you in circles.

I did this several times in beta-test times to test if warriors and monks actually have their 30% damage reduction.
    I doubt that there is any way to beat this result.

15+ Year Old Account
    About 20 or so, partway through Act 2 as a WD was the first and only HC attempt I've done.

I live in a really shitty zone for internet (also, Australia's internet blows more than you can imagine) and get random 5 to 10-sec dropouts every so often. One of these dropouts occured right as I hit an elite pack.

So, there's literally no point in me even attempting HC.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)