Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Unknown helmets.. possibly legendary?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_1J-HYtwSU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhsnOo-iWuA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXYwf0cpZQ

Remembered seeing the hungering darkness one some time ago, found two more on mmo-champions channel..

Could this be something related to the legendary quest chain? From what I know these have never been announced, only the darkness one was on the frontpage some time ago.

I would kick small children for that flaming horns crown.

Please don't be legendary. That would mean we couldn't use it for transmog!

hmmm interesting. maybe?

I've been waiting for months, since those videos were posted, to find out what they are from. The Helm of Eternal Winter is perfect for Death Knights. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that it will be the final legendary in 5.4, transmog be damned!

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That Sun Crown would look amazing on my Orc...

It would make sense...

Well, last real bets were they were updated rewards for the Midsummer event (because of the Ice and Fire) which has proved wrong. It's pretty clear the legendary is probably going to be an updated cloak.

Hate to be the pessimist here but they're probably going to end up in the Blizz Store.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Well, last real bets were they were updated rewards for the Midsummer event (because of the Ice and Fire) which has proved wrong. It's pretty clear the legendary is probably going to be an updated cloak.

Hate to be the pessimist here but they're probably going to end up in the Blizz Store.
    Why "probably" ? What evidence do you have ? What past trends are you drawing upon ? So far only mounts and pets have been store items. There is room for speculation, yes, but "probably" does not fit.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

They have made it pretty clear it won't be the cloak. And Where can you get a probably about being in the store?

Wouldn't be surprised if they're procs from the cloaks, if that ends up what our Legendaries are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if they're procs from the cloaks, if that ends up what our Legendaries are.
    A cloak proccing a helm? That isn't making any sense, but "cloak being last legendary" also, so I don't really know what Blizzard is going to show us in 5.4

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    A cloak proccing a helm? That isn't making any sense, but "cloak being last legendary" also, so I don't really know what Blizzard is going to show us in 5.4
    Well, I mean more-so if the Cloak has some kind of proc (trust me I don't really think it's going to be a Legendary Cloak either) it might make a visual effect or something.

Who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    well first looks like a mage helm 2nd looks like a dk helm and third looks like a warlock helm... so where are the rest if its legendary
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a legendary helm would be awesome. It could have like 2-3 meta sockets or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    well first looks like a mage helm 2nd looks like a dk helm and third looks like a warlock helm... so where are the rest if its legendary
    The rest? One cloth, leather, mail and plate one I'd assume.. of course one seem to be missing (most likely leather). But as been said, the cloaks remain epic and something else will have to take its place as the legendary, why not a pair of badass helmets?

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    The PTR is far from over, as is data mining.

Deleted
    Legendary helms with 2 metas 3 reds please!

The comments on those videos, worst I've seen in a long time. ><

As for the helms, they look pretty cool, but seems too OP to be able to use the 'legendary meta' AND another meta gem (for those people who are asking for two meta sockets).

Helm of Hungering Darkness is obviously rogue, Eternal Winter is mage, and Sun Crown looks like warlock. I'm pretty disappointed with the helm of hungering darkness though. I feel like you could do much better with a darkness themed helmet. That is less darkness and more flamboyant, and it doesn't even look like it would look good with the rest of your character's armor, not to mention it doesn't look very roguish.

I could be wrong though, maybe the helm of eternal darkness isn't the rogue helm.
    Last edited by Speaker; 2013-06-23 at 10:14 PM.