Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Wrathion's Quests, How far are you?

How far is ever on Wrathions Quests?

My guys are all chapter 1, collecting the pieces and getting to honored!

Id join a raiding guild, but i work nights as night fill, and i really dont wanna waste a raid guilds time with me not being around, i can put up with LFR's shoddy drop rate really.

Cant wait to kill garrosh though
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Waiting for Siege of Orgrimmar patch to come...

10+ Year Old Account
    Stuck with Rune stones... The worst part ever... 3 runes in 3 weeks... 9 more to go *groans*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that quest..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Got to the part when I need to kill mobs in Krasarang at the pvp dailies until revered with wrathion. Cba, tbh, especially when I saw what the legendary item actually is.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I un-subbed at the beginning of collecting runestones then I get to do the challenge or w/e then I do the 5.4 shit eventually.

I am working towards my legendary meta gem. prolly wont get any further than that honestly. I will run LFR SOO a time or two then quit until next xpac hoping it is not as shit as the last 2.

Waiting for next patch.

Deleted
    working on secrets. it would be handier if I could actually do enough LFR to get there. having to do a 40 minute queue to do a 40 minute raid is not exactly efficient.

7/20 runestones.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    cockblocked by titan runestones...

3/12 runestones on my second week on it.

Are these going to be THAT bad? I mean I weant 3 weeks with zero secrets so i'm not surprised by bad RNG, but is this going to be as cringe worthy as people are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Stuck with Rune stones... The worst part ever... 3 runes in 3 weeks... 9 more to go *groans*
    At least you are guaranteed 1 week now.... My main got 1, then went 4 weeks before I got another..

Current status:

Main (pally tank) 5/12 runestones
    first alt (mage) 13 secrets
    resto druid - 250/3000 valor
    DK - about 5/8 power/wisdom

Well, I am on the Celestial's Challenge right now... problem is, as an LFR raider, little handicapped in the gear department, so this is going to take some more effort and skill to pull off.

As for those people commenting on Runestones/Secrets: At least you are guaranteed 1 per week now. All 20 secrets and 8/12 Runestones I got before they added the guaranteed drop from Lei Shen. I also got 3 Runestones last week, when I only needed 2 to finish the quest (all in the final wing), so your mileage will vary.

Oh, and I only run LFR, if that means anything.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Got my cloak now waiting for 5.4

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Call me a slowpoke since I unsubbed... 7/10 sigil of power and 8/10 sigil of wisdom. That was before I quit

7/20 secrets. I've officially hung my hat up, as I have zero inclination to see ToT again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    3/12 runestones on my second week on it.

Are these going to be THAT bad? I mean I weant 3 weeks with zero secrets so i'm not surprised by bad RNG, but is this going to be as cringe worthy as people are saying?
    Week 11 - 10/12 (3 "free" runestones from Lei Shen since the hotfix).

It is THAT bad.