Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by VQHavox View Post
    This. They would have to make some significant changes to make haste worthwhile for us.

Some go Mastery>Crit>Spirit and reforge out of spirit to crit....I've never seen a noticeable enough increase from crit to make it worth that though.
    who...?

spirit > mastery > haste > crit has always been more viable.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    who...?

spirit > mastery > haste > crit has always been more viable.
    Actually... spirit > mastery > crit > haste for me (as much as it matters) since a tiny bit of haste is absolutely useless but a tiny bit of crit has marginal benefit.
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.

I've actually tried a full crit build in a heroic 25 raiding environment during farm and it wasn't completely terrible. I re-gem'd full crit matching socket bonuses, reforged to the 25% haste plat(raid buffed) extra EF tick, and then reforged whatever left over to more crit. It was a pretty smooth rotation with the extra haste(radiance > radiance > shock(2xDaybreak) > EF) and the extra infusion procs were noticeable. You get the 2xHeal on crit which in effect doubles the absorb amount. The LARGEST downside with a crit build is RNG. It's the only stat we have that is not static throughput. With crit your healing style becomes a lot more reactionary and with crit inherently being RNG it's not good logic. With that being said a full mastery build still come out on top by a pretty decent margin.

If I were to stray away from a full mastery build I would stat weight myself like this: INT > spirit > 25% raid haste plat(not in 5.4 due to hot tick not stacking mastery) > mastery > crit > haste. I would go for gear with the highest INT, spirit, and try to go for secondary mastery. I would gem heavy INT matching socket bonuses: red=int, blue=int/spirit, and yellow=int/mastery. I have a feeling we aren't done seeing Hpally changes for 5.4 yet, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Not going to lie, aside from Tsulong I never understood the point or value of EF haste breakpoints. For Tsulong you could get a 23 tick EF if you didn't overwrite it whatsoever, but that required an almost perfect rotation within your 6 seconds.

I never did get to find out if the healing spells you did would carry over as damage spells once he phased either (I've heard every sort of rumor), but I would try to get high-tick EF's out early so it wouldn't be wasted.
    I never got the breakpoint either as the amount of healing it did per tick wasn't enough to make me want to shoot for it no matter what. Only thing I did with haste was reforge enough to hit 2.0 seconds with Insight + Raid Aura on my Divine Light/Holy Light because it felt sluggish otherwise, but that wasn't very much haste to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I never got the breakpoint either as the amount of healing it did per tick wasn't enough to make me want to shoot for it no matter what. Only thing I did with haste was reforge enough to hit 2.0 seconds with Insight + Raid Aura on my Divine Light/Holy Light because it felt sluggish otherwise, but that wasn't very much haste to begin with.
    I only went for the breakpoint because with the gear I had I was only 1 reforge away from the extra tick and i just reforged out of spirit. I should of mentioned that.