BLZ, Does there have any technical problem on pets recovery?

My WOW account got robbed 2 days ago and the hacker took dozens of pets away. Meanwhile my fellow said that there's no way to recover those pets which means a lot to me.

On TBC they brought flying mount and took the outdoor PVP away, I can play the PVE.

On WLK they brought 25/10 raid separation, well I may play the arena.

On CTM they brought ranked battlefield, I was messing with archaeology.

On MOP they brought pets combat, I got robbed in a midnight.

As a 7 year WOW player,this account lost is a hammer blow to me. So my question is, will BLZ change the ”convenient" pets caging-trading way in the future?

15+ Year Old Account
    No offense, but if you really are a 7 year vet then you would know these aren't the official forums. Which is where you should be posting.

If you were truly compromised, then they can restore your pets. Either you're lying about being compromised, or lying about what Blizzard told you.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They will restore everything however you don't ask in a fan site I mean axrom ( Actual blue ) whos actually a frequent lurker here tends to help but not all the time so thus go to their forum / Submit a ticket.

Message accepted,I know this post is more like a complaint, however I wasn't playing WOW on EU or NA server.
    So I guess there is no technical problem from you guys reply but thers do have some problem with NETEASE?

Anyway thanks for all suggestion.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your English is a little difficult for me to understand.

Have you filed a ticket with Blizzard describing what the problem is? What was Blizzard's response?

(Who is your "fellow"?)

Posting a comment here is pretty much pointless. A Blizzard employee may see your post but you are in no way guaranteed a timely response.

If you want to start a thread, first make sure you have a ticket open with Blizzard, and then post in the official Customer Support forum.