[Boomkin] Trinkets for RBG

My friend is wondering which PvE trinkets would be best for RBGs next season. Out of these: Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance, Unerring Vision of Lei Shen, Breath of the Hydra, Wushoolay's Final Choice, Relic of Yu'lon, Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan assault, and Tyrannical Gladiator's Insignia of Dominance - I would like to know theoretical uptime percentage and also which trinkets would provide the greatest dps boost according to his armory here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ckers/advanced

Note: All trinkets would be LFR and upgraded 2/2.

If you don't know, RBGs for moonkins are basically spread sunfire / moonfire, starfall as much as possible, and starsurge whenever it procs. RBG moonkin stats are Hit > Intellect > Crit > Haste > Mastery.

Thanks!

If Cha-ye has the double length proc, that would be my choice. UVLS has reduced proc chance against players, Wushoolay's's proc is not good for pvp, Breath gives haste instead of crit and the rest give worse stats than the pve trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    ...UVLS has reduced proc chance against players...
    How reduced are we talking? If you get 3-4 people with CA'd dots and you're machine gunning starsurges out, I can't imagine there being a better scenario in pvp than that. Obviously if it's only happening every 2 mins and you're getting shut out each time, it probably wouldn't be worth it. What level of play are we talking about here?

Talking about a 0.25 multiplier. That with the 0.65 moonkin only multiplier and 496 ilvl, it's not good.

UVLS is not a viable option in pvp for moonkin.

DMC and Cosmos/PVP Trinket/Shado Pan (haste during CA is decent) or any int RPM trinket are all fine. Nothing is overpowered with the procs being halved.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzyb View Post
    How reduced are we talking? If you get 3-4 people with CA'd dots and you're machine gunning starsurges out, I can't imagine there being a better scenario in pvp than that. Obviously if it's only happening every 2 mins and you're getting shut out each time, it probably wouldn't be worth it. What level of play are we talking about here?
    2100ish mmr and higher, his cr is low cause played with a few pugs. He knows how to play boomie though, he was 13/13hc in wotlk but hasn't raided since, thus why he's unsure.