Secrets of the Empire/Runestone Resets

Does the chance for these to drop reset in the early AM along with the LFR/daily reset or later with the weekly normal/heroic raid reset?

Got a runestone before normals raids reset in LFR. Guess that means it resets at Valour / Daily reset
    Going to McDonalds for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug.

Deleted
    Had to read it several times lol... lfr does not reset daily, what are you talking about ?
    Either way...it resets when your raid id resets, tuesday for US and wednesdays for EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Guldur View Post
    Got a runestone before normals raids reset in LFR. Guess that means it resets at Valour / Daily reset
    Good to know thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Had to read it several times lol... lfr does not reset daily, what are you talking about ?
    Either way...it resets when your raid id resets, Tuesday for US and Wednesdays for EU.
    I think what the above poster was trying to say is (I managed to get a runestone in a raid that I had all ready completed during that 5 hour gap when the dailies reset but the raid week has not).

Might be that they had not killed that boss yet though?

Quote Originally Posted by dejec1989 View Post
    I think what the above poster was trying to say is (I managed to get a runestone in a raid that I had all ready completed during that 5 hour gap when the dailies reset but the raid week has not).

Might be that they had not killed that boss yet though?
    What my question is yeah. Seems to be no definitive answer that I can find.

It resets when LFR/Valor/Conquest caps reset. I can confirm this 100%.

Deleted
    Just got one around 3:30 from lei shen. Was confused since I had already done lfr, but realized I got valors as well so the runestones seem to reset with those as well. And not with the raid lockout reset.

I agree with the posters above, it does reset with LFR.

I did LFR after 3:00 AM today and got the last Runestone I needed, while technically still saved to (non-LFR) ToT.