What are we fighting for?

Lk was a good boss
    Deathwing was a good boss (terrible fight)
    Now were ganna go kill the horde guy who tortures people? Wtf is the point of that?

Also wtf is the point of pandas in wow and killing their nightmares... ?

Lfr isnt killing wow. I think the dumb idea of having an expansion based on pandas and night terrors and a rogue horde.... Is killing wow

Whats the point in killing just another horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    To protect home and family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Because what do you think would happen if we let "the Horde guy who tortures people" keep gaining more and more power?

It'd be people like you who contributed to his rise in power by turning the other way and saying "Why do we need to worry about this guy? Let's go kill a dragon instead."

If you're not going to read all the lore than don't complain about the game not having any story. MoP has had more original story than any xpack before it. The old chars from the RTS are dead or dying out, blizz needs to make new characters and I think they've done a good job with it so far.

I want to fight sargeras

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara senko View Post
    I want to fight sargeras
    Next expansion. ( if not, we get Kil'Jaeden atleast)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Well the bosses all have the same problem there - world domination at the cost of current way of life. So, Garrosh fits that as well. "Nightmares"? well it's just a means to an end. In this x-pac we happen to be fighting things that prey on our emotions... it's whatever - I personally don't care what vehicle the bad guy uses to do the bad - I just want to kill him to make things right.

P.S. OP do you happen to be a horde player... if you are I have a theory this x-pac was more acceptable by alliance, because in the end we will be slaughtering your leader. Maybe it is more difficult for horde players to accept that - especially since he is just being an Orc, ruthless, murderous and bloodthirsty. Especially if you agree with his attitude..

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Next expansion. ( if not, we get Kil'Jaeden atleast)
    Well that will at least be good

Just wish they would get rid of all pandas after this expansion ends.

I hate pandas

Quote Originally Posted by Tara senko View Post
    Well that will at least be good

Just wish they would get rid of all pandas after this expansion ends.

I hate pandas
    But space goat-men, talking minotaurs, and lycanthropes are fine, right?

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Well the bosses all have the same problem there - world domination at the cost of current way of life. So, Garrosh fits that as well. "Nightmares"? well it's just a means to an end. In this x-pac we happen to be fighting things that prey on our emotions... it's whatever - I personally don't care what vehicle the bad guy uses to do the bad - I just want to kill him to make things right.

P.S. OP do you happen to be a horde player... if you are I have a theory this x-pac was more acceptable by alliance, because in the end we will be slaughtering your leader. Maybe it is more difficult for horde players to accept that - especially since he is just being an Orc, ruthless, murderous and bloodthirsty. Especially if you agree with his attitude..
    Never have played horde in 5 years except to ask someone a question

Have never even reached lvl 2 horde

---------- Post added 2013-06-25 at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    But space goat-men, talking minotaurs, and lycanthropes are fine, right?
    No i actually hate them cuz they are all fat and ugly

for loot!! lol jk

look: garrosh did the same things as illidan, and much more.

he betrayed his allies. he "assassinated" vol'jin, he got lor'themar's people dead/imprisoned, he called sylvanas a bitch and refused to pay the goblins.

he decided to go at war with the whole world at the same time for no good reason instead of striving for peace. anyone who's in charge of leading war should know that the best leading direction is the shortest possible, with the least amount of deaths.

he uses dishonorable tactics and than talks about honor. he uses warlocks and than complains about warlocks.

he decided that orcs are da great shit, and any non-orc is useless and weak. he even kicked non-orcs out of central org because they weren't "worthy". and that was in the beginning of cataclysm.

he made the blood elves get kicked out of the kirin tor, and many of them are in jail now because of that.

he destroyed the sacred vale of eternal blossoms, and now he's eating power from the heart of an old god in order to conquer the world for it's "orc overlords".

he even believes conquering the world is "his destiny"

and when you kill him, he cries like a little girl. the good ol' crybaby of nagrand is back.

so basically, garrosh is a betrayer, an hypocrite, a lunatic warmonger, a destroyer of sacred places and a crybaby.

he probably reads twilight and listens to justin bieber as well.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    To protect home and family.
    ^^^ To sum it up

The Pandaren taught Varian the importance of patience and logic, unifying and empowering the Alliance by spreading the message along with other leaders, the Alliance and Horde (the True Horde) have reached a point of all out war and that's mainly down to Garrosh bombing places and almost killing Varians son and turning Jaina ape crazy. Yet Varian keeps his newfound principles in-check, the whole situation in MoP has embedded a new lawful good morality in him where he makes it clear he's not raiding Orgrimmar to raze and destroy the place, but to take out a tyrannical leader, to protect his home and family.

The exact same thing happens with the Horde, the Pandaren like Chen Stormstout assist Vol'jin, Thrall in the Hordes identity crisis, establishing that the Horde is a family and a honorable world power, not a tyrannical machine intent on self-destruction ran by Garrosh, so the Rebellion is formed to protect their homes and families

It's easy to take the Pandaren for granted, but theyve mentally strengthened the Alliance through teachings and have allowed Thrall's Horde to physically strengthen by saving Vol'jin and fighting off the Korkron
    Last edited by mmoc74731061a7; 2013-06-25 at 02:51 PM.

War is pointless in a world, where nobody can actually die. War between Alliance and Horde is pointless too, cuz neither first, nor second can actually win. It's just tike comic books: there always should be superhero and supervillain, i.e. no one of them can actually win the battle. Think about it.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

I want my tax refund
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    for loot!! lol jk

look: garrosh did the same things as illidan, and much more.

he betrayed his allies. he "assassinated" vol'jin, he got lor'themar's people dead/imprisoned, he called sylvanas a bitch and refused to pay the goblins.

he decided to go at war with the whole world at the same time for no good reason instead of striving for peace. anyone who's in charge of leading war should know that the best leading direction is the shortest possible, with the least amount of deaths.

he uses dishonorable tactics and than talks about honor. he uses warlocks and than complains about warlocks.

he decided that orcs are da great shit, and any non-orc is useless and weak. he even kicked non-orcs out of central org because they weren't "worthy". and that was in the beginning of cataclysm.

he made the blood elves get kicked out of the kirin tor, and many of them are in jail now because of that.

he destroyed the sacred vale of eternal blossoms, and now he's eating power from the heart of an old god in order to conquer the world for it's "orc overlords".

he even believes conquering the world is "his destiny"

and when you kill him, he cries like a little girl. the good ol' crybaby of nagrand is back.

so basically, garrosh is a betrayer, an hypocrite, a lunatic warmonger, a destroyer of sacred places and a crybaby.

he probably reads twilight and listens to justin bieber as well.
    Lol that was good!