We seriously need the old PvP 4-Piece Set-Bonus back.

Wars are in a bad place right now with target uptime.

In early MoP, we had Avatar and ridiculous burst. But now Avatar is nerfed and our burst toned-down (rightfully so), I find myself sitting in roots half the time whilst getting picked off by ranged.

5.4 addresses some QOL changes. Macro'ing hammy into my charge is a nice start, but eating the inevitable root from most classes nullifies that.

I'm not gonna say Heroic Leap breaking roots is going to make everything magical, but it's a start.

Just venting I suppose.

In before "lolpockethealer and freedomz"

Deleted
    I'd rather see other classes get way less root- & snare-breaking abilities. This bonus never made it to live for us and you can see it's (over)power(edness) on monk's glove bonus. Maybe half the root duration on all root abilities, sitting in hunter/mages disengange/frostnova cc for 8 seconds given their rather short cooldown is hilarious.

As of 5.4, no warrior will use the pvp 4set. We will all be using the t16 2set since it is GAMEBREAKINGLY strong for arms, it basically means we can sit in dstance in 5.4 and get more rage than with battle stance now. So they need to fix something, and I would like to see a better 2 set and 4set for pvp before changing any pve stuff and making raiders complain. Even the old 4set is no where near as good as the t16 2set is going to be if they dont change it.

I'd rather see other classes get way less root- & snare-breaking abilities. This bonus never made it to live for us and you can see it's (over)power(edness) on monk's glove bonus. Maybe half the root duration on all root abilities, sitting in hunter/mages disengange/frostnova cc for 8 seconds given their rather short cooldown is hilarious.
    Funny how they also took our double-hammy = Root and gave it to Monks, makes me wonder what warrior ability they will poach next and give to monks....

5.5 Patch Notes:

Monks:
    * Touch of Karma: Touch of Karma now reflects incoming spells back at their casters in addition to it's existing effects.

Warriors:
    * Spell Reflect: Removed from game.
    FUN-FACT: My main is a MW/WW Monk.

---------- Post added 2013-06-25 at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    As of 5.4, no warrior will use the pvp 4set. We will all be using the t16 2set since it is GAMEBREAKINGLY strong for arms, it basically means we can sit in dstance in 5.4 and get more rage than with battle stance now. So they need to fix something, and I would like to see a better 2 set and 4set for pvp before changing any pve stuff and making raiders complain. Even the old 4set is no where near as good as the t16 2set is going to be if they dont change it.
    I fear this is gonna get our Execute nerfed back to the limp damage it had in Cata.
    Last edited by postalp; 2013-06-25 at 04:50 PM.

The T16 2 and 4 part will not work in arena/rbg's, blizzard hinted at this already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    The T16 2 and 4 part will not work in arena/rbg's, blizzard hinted at this already.
    Please hope so, tired of pvp ruining pve fun :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Well they damn well better make that for all t16 sets for all the classes. Why should they get overpowered set bonuses while we can't as well as our pvp 2/4sets being among the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they damn well better make that for all t16 sets for all the classes. Why should they get overpowered set bonuses while we can't as well as our pvp 2/4sets being among the worst.
    I wish they would have done this ages ago, for the sole reason that I don't want blizzard screwing the pooch for PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    I wish they would have done this ages ago, for the sole reason that I don't want blizzard screwing the pooch for PVE.
    Its annoying for both sides. Its frustrating that I have to run lfr every week to get pve trinkets since they absolutely shit on the pvp ones in a pvp setting. Turning off the tier set bonuses in pvp is a step in the right direction and they dont have to modify pve trinkets, they just need to make the pvp ones better for pvp, isnt that why they created pvp power and resil? Would be so simple to cut baseline resil by 5% but give the trinkets a shitton of resil to make up that 5% instead of removing resil and making the trinkets damn near worthless like they have done.

I'm pretty sure PvE bonuses won't be turned off for PvP, maybe nerfed. Even a nerfed wet noodle is better than the current pvp 4 set though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Warriors would be first on the list to be nerfed.