Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    It is but saying: "it wasn't from stupid mistakes" is just silly and we both know that.
    zerker is effectively less forgiving from encounter mechanics you have to face over anything else and provides almost no usefulness besides the less than handful of dps race fights such as cof farming and arah path 2.

It's not impossible but it's not useful to the group or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Not seeing your point there.
    Agreeing with you in a different way.

10+ Year Old Account
    i really don't get this PvE Meta BS i keep reading, there is no such thing. PvE in GW2 is not competitive and complaining that grp 1 with 4 zerk warriors and a mesmer can finish a dungeon a whole minute before you with a 5 different profession group comp, is just people looking for a problem to solve that is not there. if you don't like the zerker playstyle or playing a warrior/mesmer then don't. don't join their groups just make your own. i have an 80 zerker mesmer but i NEVER do path 1 CoF farm runs, because that shit bores me to tears. i just advertise looking for more Path 1 & 2 and have my group filled in less than a minute. i don't really care about gold in this game and there are other ways to make similar amounts of gold in a way that meshes more with your playstyle which is what's really most important at the end of the day; are you having fun? people should not over-complicate such a simple thing.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Deleted
    I have only played a game or two or three. Surprisingly enough not many thieves around so dont know if they still stealth and oneshot you. Other than that it's seem to be the patch of elementalists and rangers, seem to be the strongest ones. And I guess my mesmer glass with greatsword and sword/pistol is still the lord specs for mesmers... havent needed to change for 6 months... but I do wish I could... and in more ways than swapping greatsword for staff and pistol for sword... I know it's probably pretty much the same :/