Rift deleted my character?

I played Rift for about a couple months when it first released. Decided to check it out again today when I learned it was free to play. Log onto my account to find that my character was gone. Has this happened to anyone else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I played Rift for about a couple months when it first released. Decided to check it out again today when I learned it was free to play. Log onto my account to find that my character was gone. Has this happened to anyone else?
    There is a Rift subforum =)
    Anyway, didnt happen to me, but Rift was hacked back in the days perhaps that happened to you.
    Rift got friendly customer support, I suggest you contact them and ask if they can help

Did you check all the servers? First I've heard of Trion deleting a character.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Did you check all the servers? First I've heard of Trion deleting a character.
    Yes, they all had (0) after the names. I already contacted their support, just waiting for a response. I posted this thread because I wanted to know if anyone reading has happened to them before.

Just an update. Apparently my account was compromised. Got an e-mail just now saying my account was restored. Logged on and my 50 Mage was still not there. Just a bunch of level 1s.

Just an update. Apparently my account was compromised. Got an e-mail just now saying my account was restored. Logged on and my 50 Mage was still not there. Just a bunch of level 1s.
    Probably means the hacker deleted your toon. Happened to my WoW account like 3 years ago.

I'd put in a ticket or talk to live support. They might be able to help with that...

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    I'd put in a ticket or talk to live support. They might be able to help with that...
    Yeah, get their live chat support through their website. I'm sure they're still backed up with the recent F2P transition, but I've dealt with them a few times in the past and it's usually super quick and they're really good about resolving your issues.