Thread: Gtx 770

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I do get the best deal from MSI's TF around 10$ cheaper, then Gigabyte's version. The Lightning costs around 40$ more then Gigabytes, ( 53$ more then MSI's ) So what should i choose? ^^ The Motherboard is from MSI so might it be a chance that it MSI products is better with each other? I doubt that but i dont know

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    With that CPU, a 460 is enough to run WoW on Ultra with good FPS. A 770 is overkill for WoW, which is a CPU heavy game.
    I'm gonna have to stop you right there, it gets about 45 with everything but shadows at ultra (shadows at low, can't really tell anyway).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djtorkel View Post
    I do get the best deal from MSI's TF around 10$ cheaper, then Gigabyte's version. The Lightning costs around 40$ more then Gigabytes, ( 53$ more then MSI's ) So what should i choose? ^^
    That's a pretty big price difference man, I reckon skip the Lightning and go for TF or Gigabyte. Both are great.

The Motherboard is from MSI so might it be a chance that it MSI products is better with each other? I doubt that but i dont know
    Haha no, there's nothing like that :P
    Some people do match brands for similar color schemes though, if they're into aesthetics n' stuff. Like MSI's yellow scheme or Asus's red scheme.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-06-27 at 04:13 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    That's a pretty big price difference man, I reckon skip the Lightning and go for TF or Gigabyte. Both are great.

Haha no, there's nothing like that :P
    Some people do match brands for similar color schemes though, if they're into aesthetics n' stuff. Like MSI's yellow scheme or Asus's red scheme.
    Ok, is there a difference in gaming between the TF or Gigabyte? I do think the TF look "cooler" but i like the windforce aswell

Ok, is there a difference in gaming between the TF or Gigabyte? I do think the TF look "cooler" but i like the windforce aswell
    I prefer to have a backplate just for extra protection because sometimes I lose the grip on a screw and you don't want to have a resistor damaged. Aesthetics wise I prefer the Asus but if you don't care, they all perform equally and there isn't any difference to notice.