Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dhru View Post
    Q: Many players hate CRZ - are you absolutely sure, game needs it? true
    A: Yes. WTF

Yes = we don't care about players who pay for us. JUST GIVE US THEIR MONEY!
    I think so this answer was a spit on our face...
    Many Players <> Majority of the players.
    So yeah the answer was perfect especially when no valid argument was presented.

Nice priest set

Wow impressive priest set.

Deleted
    At last... a priest set worthy of actually not having to transmog! Gives another good reason to pvp next season

WARNING: Seesaw may not support fully grown and/or armored adventurers. Seesaw may launch overly enthusiastic riders into the lower atmosphere. Seesaw may result in bruised egos and/or fannies.
    Yeeeeeaaaaah that might have to be edited slightly for the European servers (at least for the British) since that word has a slllllightly different meaning over here...

Hmmm wonder how much they will charge for the Seesaw in the blizzard store.

Deleted
    THIS is how priest set should be like, halo and wings is more priest like, this might be my gear i will transmog over others for many months

Quote Originally Posted by dhru View Post
    Q: Many players hate CRZ - are you absolutely sure, game needs it? true
    A: Yes. WTF

Yes = we don't care about players who pay for us. JUST GIVE US THEIR MONEY!
    I think so this answer was a spit on our face...
    And what exactly is your problem with populated areas in an MMO ?

"He's worried that the Alliance in 5.4 will just be along for the ride while the Horde gets all the glory."

All of the glory? Are you insane? We lost/are losing half our leaders, including the lead general in our army and this is glory? I don't play an Orc, so there is no glory for us at all. We are getting decimated! Alliance is getting 100% of the glory with this expansion.

this set must be challenge mode one, not pvp one

Q: SWTOR got random groups correct. It is server based. Server based leads to accountability.
    A: Realm based groups would have a very long queue time, especially on off-peak hours. How long are you willing to wait?
    I play SWTOR every once in a while (especially now during their 3 weekends of double xp). They have less subs/players than WoW and my instance queue as DPS is just as long (maybe a little shorter) than WoW whom uses all servers when making a group.
    Offpeak hours: 30-50min wait as DPS
    Peak hours: 20-40min wait as DPS

Horridon killed my guild...and it killed a lot of guilds on my server that had been progressing through tier 14 before 5.2. Whoever thought that a fight that pretty much screams "bring the class, not the player" SECOND in a raid needs their head examined. Whatever the second fight in SoO is, people, playtest the DAYLIGHTS out of it.

And I am eternally tired of the notion that server based communities were accountable. Before 3.3, if you wanted to run a dungeon, you ran it with the people on your server and you hoped they weren't total jerkfaces. This golden age of server accountability is one of those myths like "Vanilla raiding was harder" that needs to be put to rest.
    Last edited by Jaq; 2013-06-26 at 12:27 PM.

Seesaw may result in bruised egos and/or fannies.
    Oof, somebody remind Blizzard that "fanny" isn't a cute euphemism for the buttocks in the UK.

Deleted
    I got 1 thing to say to Horridon Nerf. WTF?

Deleted
    Who the fuck design those sets jesus. I bet 90% ppl will transomg this asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    This priest set is awful to me. There's no holy vibe to it at all, which as been lacking in priest sets for ages. And stop giving me metal clasps and pads all over the place. I'm a priest, I want to wear a robe.

remove 10 and 25... make raids 15 man only , players can have best of both worlds... why it isnt happening yet I IZ CONFUZED

Argh its not Horridon that needs further nerfs on normal... Tortos IMO is a much harder clusterfuck of a boss that has pretty much put my guild off trying to progress through ToT. On Horridon you can recover from a mistake, Tortos on the other hand is so unforgiving its just stupid... 1 mistake and its wipe and try again!

I feel like I'm the only person who hates the green! It just doesn't seem fitting for an elite arena or battle master; gold or white highlight would have looked 'epic'. I'll probably pick it up just to have it, but I don't think I'll be using it. It's a shame because the sets are overall nice.

I'll admit, Blizz doesnt think things through very well when it comes to "World" content, but some of the people on the forums are just complete morons. Foreverbad
    "Do we really need CRZ? QQ I get ganked forever and I'll never be good cuz im just so terrible and I need to complain so people will come to my aid cuz im spineless and weak. I live of other's pity to survive in this scary world."
    Hehe