Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryxx1405 View Post
    Hey Xyphan,

any chance of splitting this Code maybe? :x

Cause when I import it to WeakAuras, the window I have to click afterwards is just too long so I can't confirm the import :x
    /click WeakAurasTooltipImportButton

As for splitting it, that would make it more annoying for people to move around as that would require more than one group.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel View Post
    Maybe a new thread so you can edit OP?
    I could, but I didn't want to take the glory from Clampy, plus the thread is established already.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyphan View Post
    I just set it up myself, and the only thing I used it for was just tracking serpent sting. I turned off all of the other buff/debuff stuff. It seems to be working quite well for me so far. Here's what I did to setup the serpent sting bar for myself.

1. Under "Bar Groups," click "New Auto Group".
    2. Select "Auto Debuffs" and "All Cast by Player".
    3. Under "Filter List" , select "Whitelist" and add in "Serpent Sting".

That's all you have to do to get just a serpent sting group. I'll leave the visual settings for you guys to figure out as I'm lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

There are probably a few buffs I've missed that gives stats (like Dalaran Brilliance as a replacement for Arcane Brilliance). I think I've found a couple of them since I last exported the string. What I used to get the buff names is the MMO-C raid comp, which does seem to be missing one or two. I'll be uploading a new version sometime soon with some of the suggestions from over Christmas.

As for the double countdowns, it almost sounds like you might have two versions of the aura group imported. Shoot me a screenshot of what you mean, because I'm not having any problem like that.

Is there anyway in Raven to make the bars grow down instead of up? Also, can you offset the label text on the X,Y coordinates because I could not find any of these options.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Is there anyway in Raven to make the bars grow down instead of up? Also, can you offset the label text on the X,Y coordinates because I could not find any of these options.
    Under layout, there's a checkbox called "Direction". It flops the direction they grow.

I'm usually around, I'm just on holiday in the UK so no access to forums except via phone. I'm flying back to the States this weekend so I'll do my best to do some maintenance then.

Deleted
    My new version is up in a new thread here.

Thanks a lot for the support you guys have given me so far keeping this one up to date. I am looking forward to your feedback on my new group!

Which string should I import(for SV) on the first page. The 1st string or 2nd? Also, it seems I can only copy the part of the code seen in the window, but not the whole thing. Regardless of the 3 click instruction. Thanks

In the OP of this thread, Xyphan made updates to Clampy's old WAs. In the post above yours, Clampy re-directs to a new thread of his with his updated-for-WoD WAs.

Deleted
    thx for this.

Deleted
    i got 2 timers in the icon how do i get them to show only one?

Deleted
    the latest version, on the 1st page, is the 2nd string?

Hey just wanted to check in to see if this WA group will be updated for Legion? I love this compilation. Both hunter and warrior, wish for more classes!

I've been using needtoknow for years for tracking dots like serpent sting, black arrow etc and trinket procs etc.

Can someone explain what weakauras does differently? I'm curious, I'm thinking maybe I should switch over. Can you give me examples of what it can do? or is it pretty much the same thing as needtoknow?

Quote Originally Posted by djar View Post
    I've been using needtoknow for years for tracking dots like serpent sting, black arrow etc and trinket procs etc.

Can someone explain what weakauras does differently? I'm curious, I'm thinking maybe I should switch over. Can you give me examples of what it can do? or is it pretty much the same thing as needtoknow?
    I am by no means a pro with weakauras but i can tell you it can do everything needtoknow can do plus more.