Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alexstrasza, well I like ''dragons'' or maybe Bolvar the lichking.

Sumi and Tumi, the orc twins in the blacksmithing hall in Orgrimmar (yes I know the post says "1 World of Warcraft npc" but come on, they're twins, they count as one ).
    The reason is... well... you know...

Is the really any reason to not pick a mage of some sort, assuming they retain their abilities? I mean, portals are good. But EVEN IF there's some kind of portal blocking spell or whatever, they still have the ability to conjure food and water...no need to hunt, no need to find clean water or purify salt water, 2 major elements of survival covered. Also, they can cast fire spells, so warmth is not a problem either. And obviously, being able to cast fireballs or arcane blasts or blizzards and such would certainly be fine for keeping any hostile wildlife or natives away(if applicable), so you have defense covered as well. This means all you would really need to find(or build) would be shelter. So IMO, pick a mage of the gender you're attracted to(not saying you would get laid, but better to have the option than not, IMO), and really, there's no better alternative.

Garrosh hands down. I predict super fun times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    or he would get so angry that he would probably cleave every living and unliving thing on the island and then would decide to make a raft out of your corpse 0o
    He said Garrosh, not Saurfang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blingtron so I could party 24/7 with the chance of getting a massive rocket to ride to safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Mind Sear is as useful as tits on a bull, but let's not get carried away here.

Nozdormu, so he can send me back in time and i prevent my self from getting stranded. If that for some reason cant work, then Ysera, so we can dream together while waiting for the ship to come.

Deleted
    Shandris Feathermoon. If no ship passes by in 4 years we'll have a small camp on the island and in 9 years we'll have a massive fortress on the mainland. Also she can protect me from all the horrible animals and knows a thing of two about survival. Bet she also knows a bunch of cool stories.

I would bring any of those concubines in Black temple

or failing that any dirty belf slut or Scout Captain Elsia

Jaina for portals, food, water.

Next question for my drink chloroform because I ...eh ....like .... the ... taste......

Dont judge me

4.2 Raggy.

*a wild cannibal appears*

"RAGGY HELP ME!!!"

- BY FIRE BE PURGED -

Tons of fear factor on him.

Deleted
    Voljin, we could smoke acres of weed together

Deleted
    Saurfang cos.. Saurfang.

Deleted
    Amber Kearnen, because she's pretty...
    good at hunting and probably lots of other stuff...
    that helps us survive.

A mage to port me home, thanks.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Darius Crowley...cause Darius Crowley...

Deleted
    Hemet Nessingway, i'd never go hungry

Any warrior chick with nice abs.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Deleted
    Mankrik. Everything eatable on the island would be mine, since he satisfies his hunger with the hate for the quillboar who killed his wife.

Johnny Awesome, because if I was stranded with him on a desert island, his death would go unnoticed.