Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    My homie Malfurion. He can manipulate the nature. He can soothe animals, get treants to spent some shade or to be our servants and serve us some drinks while we relax on the beach.
    He can also hunt in his cat or seal form so no problem with food there. And if we want to leave we can just fly away. =)

If not Malfurion I'd go for Mekkatorque. He can invent some pretty cool things to make life on the island bearable. And as a tank he can fend of all dangers.

Deleted
    Jaina, portal..duh.
    Thrall, rule the elements, surf home on a piece of earth.
    Any dk, walking on ice

Jaina. Mage food, water, heat, boobs, interesting stories and knowledge about magic, portals, etc.

Sylvanas. We will have fun together if you know what i mean, hehe...

chen stormstout, as I'm sure he'll have plenty of booze to share ! =D

I would be most happy with the Lady Sylvanas or Alexstrasza she could turn into a Dragon and fly us away ;o! (give the fact that she could still do such things )

Anyone with a lot of knowledge of history.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    chen stormstout, as I'm sure he'll have plenty of booze to share ! =D
    Ohh nice one! In the mean time he can tell you all about his journies through Azeroth ^^

I already posted, but I want to post again because it's fun..!

Actually I can't come up with an NPC. Perhaps malfurion? Surely he's capable of flying/teleporting/whatever? If that fails, go Alysrazor..!

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with choices like Jaina or Alexstrasza is that you wouldn't be stranded long enough for anything to happen. You might have a chance of getting an autograph, then bam, you're off the island.

My obligatory female choice would be Leatei, the Draenei tavern dancer in Shattrath City.

For hanging out with, Martek the Exiled Awesome. We'll share stories, hunt down animals and challenge them to knife fights, and once we've conquered the island, we'll leave on his motorcycle, which he just remember could fly. Then we'll pick up some ladies and head back to the island.

Vereesa Windrunner
    Tyrande
    valeera sanguinar

what can i say i love elves

also Jaina

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh! He will create an empire out of sand for us!

Deleted
    Easy: Captain Placeholder!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    A warlock. That way he can summon everyone else to the little island too.
    I think you need a third person to make the summon stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    uummmm I'd say it would be Jaina. But stripped of her powers, so that she would actually have to stay there with me for a while *if you know what I mean*

Deleted
    Lorewalker Cho, he's so adorable and I could listen to his stories of the past all day!

Nat Pagle. Duh

Deleted
    Boar Thrills:

Krasus

Eventually, he'll gain enough mana to either conjure food, open a port, or shift back to dragon form.

I'm either well fed or getting of the island.

If that's cheating, then I'll take any bikini clad female elf or draenei provided she has loose morals.

Alexstrasza of course. Being a former aspect she's surely got endless interesting stories to tell, all the while looking gorgeous.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.