Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Guess I'll sign up if you don't want replacements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Guess I'll sign up if you don't want replacements.
    yay another chance to kill you after you confirm your belief that im a townie

10+ Year Old Account
    Six people's first posts will contain the phrase:

Vote: Celtic

I refuse to allow Celtic to win another game. I just hope he's not on my team.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    People can always vote on themselves as soon as the day starts fixing the problem.
    And if the day starts 15 minutes after I go to bed, and ends due to a positive result from the cop 15 minutes before I wake up, I should be punished? I'm all for us all starting each day with a self vote. I'd also like to see no unvoting, but rather a vote to someone else. If those won't due, maybe a stipulation about the day ending early not negatively affecting those that couldn't participate in time.

Scratch the end of that...just read a few posts forward and saw that it only happens when we hit deadline.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 06:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Well... only player H will know if his vote will be counted or not. If player H is a doublevoter, then a vote placed on D6 will count for 1 instead of the normal 2. So yes, player H must place his vote on D6 to not have to spend D7 with one less vote than D6.
    Except everyone will know who didn't have a vote out at deadline, therefore seeing someone vote even though they "can't" would send warning signs of that person being a double voter. Are you suggesting that if I am not a double voter, I should still be placing my vote even though I know it won't count? Would I get penalized a second time for not voting when my vote won't count?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post

Except everyone will know who didn't have a vote out at deadline, therefore seeing someone vote even though they "can't" would send warning signs of that person being a double voter. Are you suggesting that if I am not a double voter, I should still be placing my vote even though I know it won't count? Would I get penalized a second time for not voting when my vote won't count?
    If I understood correctly, the person who lost one vote for the day following not voting needs to vote even if it doesn't count for anything, or they will suffer the same penalty again for the next day.

I just started thinking how amusing it would be to basically get an anti vote. No vote until you have a negative vote, then protect people you think are innocent. I'm pretty sure that there's a floor on the vote value at zero, but it's still a thought that amused me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    If I understood correctly, the person who lost one vote for the day following not voting needs to vote even if it doesn't count for anything, or they will suffer the same penalty again for the next day.

I just started thinking how amusing it would be to basically get an anti vote. No vote until you have a negative vote, then protect people you think are innocent. I'm pretty sure that there's a floor on the vote value at zero, but it's still a thought that amused me.
    You can only ever lose one vote total with this rule as your vote reduction ends at the end of the day it applies to.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    You can only ever lose one vote total with this rule as your vote reduction ends at the end of the day it applies to.
    Actually... since this still seem to cause confusion, the number of votes will be 0 following a day where a player failed to vote. All post I've made about it in this thread should be updated within half an hour. Sign ups will close at noon tomorrow Saturday, 12:00 UTC. Confirmation PMs will then be sent out and shortly after all are in, I'll post the 24 hour notice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still can't decide if I want to play or not.

I'm on holiday from the 8th and will only be able to post from my phone. And I hate posting from my phone.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    If you play dyra I will win the game for you

As long as you are on my team
    Last edited by mmoc81024b83e3; 2013-06-28 at 08:24 PM.

Let's just KILL the cop who got a guilty on the mayor, that way he can't possibly investigate one of us !!11

15+ Year Old Account
    Lysah 2013!
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Actually... since this still seem to cause confusion, the number of votes will be 0 following a day where a player failed to vote. All post I've made about it in this thread should be updated within half an hour. Sign ups will close at noon tomorrow Saturday, 12:00 UTC. Confirmation PMs will then be sent out and shortly after all are in, I'll post the 24 hour notice.
    Ok this is what I'm understanding

Day 1 - If you vote, then you're good for day 2. If you don't vote, you don't get to have a vote counted on day 2.
    Day 2 - First scenario - you get a vote; 2nd scenario - You are still able to vote, but it won't count towards day 2's vote count - it just enables you to be able to vote on day 3 and so forth.

I hope I'm understanding this correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Ok this is what I'm understanding

Day 1 - If you vote, then you're good for day 2. If you don't vote, you don't get to have a vote counted on day 2.
    Day 2 - First scenario - you get a vote; 2nd scenario - You are still able to vote, but it won't count towards day 2's vote count - it just enables you to be able to vote on day 3 and so forth.

I hope I'm understanding this correctly.
    Correct. But not voting only incurs a penalty if day goes its full duration. If it is ended early due to someone getting votes, you still get your vote tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless it's too late, I'll take a shot at playing.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    I'm going to have to drop out. I don't feel like playing this game, even though there's only 14 people. I just don't feel it this game. Sorry, Keleb.

Confirmation PMs are out since a few hours. If you haven't received one and want in, contact me before everyone has replied to them and there should be a spot available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone has confirmed. 24 hour notice will be given tomorrow.

Game will start Monday @ 12:00 UTC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good luck all.

Can you PM me a link to the dead thread please after you've started?

I won't be able to play due to massive amounts of busy.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Like Krayzy mentioned above, the game will start tomorrow Monday 12:00 UTC. That is in roughly 25 hours from this post so take this as your 24 hour notice.