trash resets when changing from normal/heroic or vice versa

Does anybody know the technical reason this occurs? It's so annoying clearing to JiKun and switching to heroic (yes sometimes I forget BEFORE getting to the boss room) It's been happening for years and the one time I posted about it on the main forums I pretty much got a big F U.

I would love to know if there is any way to prevent this besides remembering to do this prior to trash , sometimes its hard to remember when you're pulling trash as fast as possible to save time

any wise people know what's up with this stupid bug?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that bug has been there for a long long time now with no word on fixing it pretty sure most raiders just kinda didn't care.

I don't think it's a bug, a lot of raids are designed this way. Possibly just because the instance has to spawn a completely new instance when you make it heroic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't think it's a bug, a lot of raids are designed this way. Possibly just because the instance has to spawn a completely new instance when you make it heroic?

Well if it happened every time It'd be different. It's completely random. Sometimes we go up to Iron Qon after DA, turn to heroic and it's totally fine.... other times, back in DA's room with full trash repop. Really annoying.

I always thought it had something to do with whether or not you'd actually pulled the boss. Probably wrong though.

The Qon trash does contain 2 mobs that are technically classed as bosses, that give valor when they die, that might make that trash different to most.