Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemyzt View Post
    Hello, I play a Brewmaster Monk in my 10 man raiding guild. Now we have a warlock doing lower dps then the rest of the group and I was wondering if there was anything that you could tell me so then I can help them out. It is kinda hurting our progression in heroics.

Logs http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w00gr5k42119btq8/

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...athorah/simple

Thanks anything will help because I don't know the first thing about warlocks.

Have a great day!
    She can try my script for Ovale Spell Priority addon - http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/ova...mop-script/#p1. It's made to replace default one and reflects latest simcraft action priority list.

Destro part is really fine tuned and it will detects intellect trinket procs and suggests Chaos Bolts and Immolate casts accordingly, same as Simcraft. It has remainder for Havoc too, that will turn on if you have more than one enemy.
    Custom warlock script for Ovale Spell Priority addon
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/ova...script-wip/#p1

Deleted
    Gonna do a small update on my initial statement. I commented before seeing the parses from wol. Your lock cannot be saved. Find someone else and replace him. 100k as destro in primordious with ilvl of 529 it really requires effort .

Quote Originally Posted by forsworn View Post

Look up fight specific for best DPS, EG on Jinrock dont use observer, use imp and put him on "MoveTo" so he sits in the puddle the whole fight. I use my imp as demonology on that fight because it will pull much higher dps.
    Huh? You mean that you leave the imp even after lightning storm there and STILL gets the buff?
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

DG has limited casts now? Im gona test this when I get home. Tooltip says he casts untill dead.
    He has had limited casts ever since MoP was released. This is common knowledge. They tried to fix it last patch but it didn't work.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 12:59 PM ----------

Look up fight specific for best DPS, EG on Jinrock dont use observer, use imp and put him on "MoveTo" so he sits in the puddle the whole fight. I use my imp as demonology on that fight because it will pull much higher dps.
    Your pet does not need to be stood in the pools to get the Jin'rokh buff. He gets the buff based on whether you have it. Furthermore, the puddle does not provide any buff once it has been electrified.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post

Stacking Mastery with Supremacy effectively wastes DPS
    Incorrect. The idea that Supremacy = Haste and Sacrifice = Mastery is erroneous. It's not as clear cut as that.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Huh? You mean that you leave the imp even after lightning storm there and STILL gets the buff?
    No, this is incorrect.
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2013-06-28 at 12:00 PM.

While both gemming and reforging can be greatly improved, after seeing logs I can honestly say that no amount of tuning is going to fix anything. Many people here talk about specifics and advanced play but in this case it's all about basic playstyle - learning the class mechanics and practicing.
    Having 25% uptime on Immolate is unacceptable, regardless of circuumstances it should always be near or at 100%, same goes for Rain of Fire. Using Shadowburn (destro's execute ability) once during a fight, when it should just be spammed on anything thats below 20% is another example. I wouldn't be surprised if your warlock ran bruning ember capped most of the time.

-Tell this player to get dot tracking addons and make sure to refresh both immolate and RoF at the right time. Rain of Fire is important on single targets and it's an absolute must on multitarget fights. The more targets it hits the more burning embers it builds and more burning embers mean more chaosbolts/shadowburns/fire&brimstone
    -If burning ember count is not clearly visible, get an combo point addon for that. You should start using them at around 3.5 burning ember, but 3 is acceptable aswell. It's important that you never cap them. It's also useful to line those chaos bolts up with trinket procs, but I'd say thats advanced play. If the target is below 20%, replace chaos bolt with shadowburn as the burning ember consuming ability.
    -If the fight has more than one target to hit, a destro warlock should be using Havoc. It's an ability that allows your next 3 basic casts or 1 chaos bolt or 3 shadoburns to hit 2 targets for full damage at the same time. It's best used with chaos bolts or, if one of the targets is below 20%, with shadowburns. Needless to say it's a massive dps boost.

Quote Originally Posted by randa View Post
    She can try my script for Ovale Spell Priority addon - http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/ova...mop-script/#p1. It's made to replace default one and reflects latest simcraft action priority list.

Destro part is really fine tuned and it will detects intellect trinket procs and suggests Chaos Bolts and Immolate casts accordingly, same as Simcraft. It has remainder for Havoc too, that will turn on if you have more than one enemy.
    Does this work like a spellflash module? I'm at work right now and curse.com is blocked...