Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skribble View Post
    man, i cant wait to see what happens.
    You probably don't have to wait, you can just read the few posts above yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an interesting start. No more teams, less pressure to stay with a group, more comp experimenting.

Then if they have region wide arena, cross realm grouping, then all they really need setup wise is a team finder UI that would list your spec/achivement and allow chat across all servers.

I'm still hoping the exciting change is real time balancing! You know maybe not letting incompetent hunters become two time glads because you are too lazy to balance mid patch...
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

People are gonna just PvP with the same people still i think. I've been playing with the same people since wrath pretty much. I am sure lots of people in the top ratings are like this where they just play with people they know/are good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevz View Post
    People are gonna just PvP with the same people still i think. I've been playing with the same people since wrath pretty much. I am sure lots of people in the top ratings are like this where they just play with people they know/are good.
    Until they realize there can only be 1 rank 1, and its every man for himself!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Returning skirmishes and potentially giving honor from them (like a poster here said) would be the thing I'd personally prefer. I would say that would do A LOT more for PvP as a whole in this game than spectator mode ever would.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    they are not removing arena-teams.
    how do you people come to that conclusion? because of that screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Spraytwist View Post
    they are not removing arena-teams.
    how do you people come to that conclusion? because of that screen?
    No one's saying they're removing arena teams. What they're saying is that rating will be tied to your character instead of your team meaning you can swap teams and not lose your rating.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15