Deleted

Getting MOP rare artifact?

Hey I deleted or sold my MoP rare artifact some time ago, GM told me that it's not possible to restore because it was long time ago and he/she can't find it anymore, my question if I start searching dig sites once more will I be able to dig new one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hmzlol View Post
    Hey I deleted or sold my MoP rare artifact some time ago, GM told me that it's not possible to restore because it was long time ago and he/she can't find it anymore, my question if I start searching dig sites once more will I be able to dig new one?
    Not on the same char I don't think, possibly on a different character if you have more then 1 that has sufficient Archaeology. If you want to know for sure it's best to ask a GM about it. Bind to Account items like the one you got rid of are special, I'm not sure what the rules are about digging them up and losing them. I do know you don't get an item again once you dug it up on a character and got rid of it, so getting it on your original char is out, I think.

It's possible to get multiples of the rare items, even the BoA's, if a different char skills Archaeology and does the solve.