Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    those trinkets will bring a lot of "i have to run lfr/fr " drama :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon's sound file is awesome. I bet Varok Saurfang tought him how to cleave haha.

I'm now SO hoping Gamon is just a PTR stand-in for Saurfang during SoO. I doubt it but a man can dream.

I don't like how they're making Gamon a hero and honorable. True, he did "try" to defend the city from new DKs but I always saw him as some bitter, silent tauren thug hanging out at the inn. If he isn't a stand-in, then I can see him officially joining the ranks of the Horde army after this event. The Horde's going to need a lot of new men to replace those lost in the bloodbath after this. He may even take Nazgrim's place as a familiar commander Horde players go on adventures with in future expansions.
    Last edited by mber341; 2013-06-27 at 10:09 PM.

Deleted
    WORLD_BOSS_ORDOS - Ordos
    WORLD_BOSS_FOUR_CELESTIALS - The Four Celestials

This makes me excited. I'm hoping to Ordos to be the giant snail. GIEF PLS :33

Priest tier looks like a remodeled druid set... such a waste :/.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok that audio for Gamon was just legendary and Gamon all around has been given a lore position because of the fans. I hope you get to see more action with Gamon than just the Naz fight.

Who knew Gamon was such a pimp lol. Gonna have to give him his own model and a new job after SoO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Janysa View Post
    DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID12 - Terrace of Endless Spring
    DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID13 - Temple of the Jade Serpent
    DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID14 - Temple of the Red Crane

what what
    Maybe has something to do with the Spoils of Pandaria boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbah View Post
    WORLD_BOSS_ORDOS - Ordos
    WORLD_BOSS_FOUR_CELESTIALS - The Four Celestials

This makes me excited. I'm hoping to Ordos to be the giant snail. GIEF PLS :33
    Ordos is the Fire-God of the Yaungol, so he'll look like a Yaungol.

I suppose you're talking about the ''Mega Snail Vs. Giant Dinosaur'', but that's probably the achievement for doing something on Thok the Bloodthirsty. (one of the bosses in the SoO, which also happens to be a giant dinosaur)
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

•Kil'jaeden's Cunning You can cast and channel while moving for 10 sec. Warlock - LvL 90 Talent. Instant. 60 sec cooldown. Malefic Grasp, Incinerate and Shadow Bolt while moving. Warlock - LvL 90 Talent. 60 sec cooldown.

what the heck does that even mean ?

Are they going to ruin KJC or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    •Kil'jaeden's Cunning You can cast and channel while moving for 10 sec. Warlock - LvL 90 Talent. Instant. 60 sec cooldown. Malefic Grasp, Incinerate and Shadow Bolt while moving. Warlock - LvL 90 Talent. 60 sec cooldown.

what the heck does that even mean ?

Are they going to ruin KJC or what ?
    guessing datamined wrong, but im sure that it means MG / incinerate / bolt can be cast while moving with KJC. Nothing else, as a passive

Man, I am disappoint with you guys for not getting the reference to "Mega Snail VS Giant Dinosaur" -_-

Its a Reference to "Rugrats in Paris", The part in the film where the huge Robo-Snail is fighting the Huge Reptar Robot....

10+ Year Old Account
    build is pretty minor/boring, needs more story/6.0 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by zettazlow View Post
    Man, I am disappoint with you guys for not getting the reference to "Mega Snail VS Giant Dinosaur" -_-

Its a Reference to "Rugrats in Paris", The part in the film where the huge Robo-Snail is fighting the Huge Reptar Robot....
    I assumed it was a reference to that Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus movie (youtube it for the most awesome trailer ever)

I am sure I am reading that wrong but are Deterrence, Disengage and FD being changed to FIVE MINUTE cool downs?

WTF?!?!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Ahhh that Gamon audio.... I both hate it and love it at the same time, it's so silly that it's epic in its own way, so deliciously fourth wall breaking....

I really hope the PvP trinket set bonus doesn't go through. If it does, anyone not equipping a boring "pvp" trinket in both slots will get penalized by 10% more relative damage taken.

The fun and interesting variety in trinkets comes from ones made for PvE. There never has and never would be the same love put into ones made for PvP by the development team, more like trinket after trinket just going to give the same temporary health increase and so on.

Until now, while one trinket slot practically has to be the CC-breaking trinket, there has been choice left in the second slot, but this change would wipe out meaningful choice on both.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote13 View Post
    I am sure I am reading that wrong but are Deterrence, Disengage and FD being changed to FIVE MINUTE cool downs?

WTF?!?!
    You are reading that wrong.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    You are reading that wrong.
    Oh crap...I just reread it slower. It is only going to reset those things and not ALL abilities under 5 minutes. Which means it will not reset any offensive spells, outside Rapid Fire. Dammit.

I really dislike the new PVP trinket changes, with the new PVE trinkets that 10% damage reduction will be absolutely nothing. The amount of people changing to human will be huge for pvp, just because of how stupidly strong those trinkets are for PVP. First example is this 5.4 Raid - Normal - Siege of Orgrimmar - Boss X Loot X - Agi DPS Trinket (4) imagine a rogue with that, that proc is 2.5x stronger than the Valor Trinket, with a lot more mastery as well. Same with caster trinkets 5.4 Raid - Normal - Siege of Orgrimmar - Boss X Loot X - Int Hit Trinket (1) that's going to be absolutely crazy, even if they cut both of those procs in half and double the duration.

Honestly I am disappointed Gamon gets such big role in the raid. Blizzard put him there only as fanservice. It should have been Varok Saurfang instead.