Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Those are some sexy trinkets.

Cool Sharknado!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyranthian View Post
    I assumed it was a reference to that Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus movie (youtube it for the most awesome trailer ever)

Not as awesome as "Sharknado"

Look it up...

still no word on the new features hu? i really want xferable heirlooms to other servers

Quote Originally Posted by buddah13 View Post
    still no word on the new features hu? i really want xferable heirlooms to other servers
    Did you completely miss Proving Grounds, Virtual Realms, and Flexible Raids?

10+ Year Old Account
    FULL_PLAYER_NAME? There is a dash in between the text to be inserted so I assume it isn't giving us last names, but what then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, so much for Engineers getting a Two-Person flying Mount. The Gamon audio is awesome and something I was hoping would be added. As for the Bloodlust drums... yeah, just one more step towards removing any Utility unique to a specific class... Good going. (I play a Mage and I now know how the Shammies felt when we got Timewarp.)

See this is why we cant have nice things. everyone complains about legendary weapons going to someone or benefiting them more. So they do this Cloaks now you all benefit.

Gamon is both Optimus Prime AND Megatron , if they were part scottish. Gamon for Warchief 2013 .

those trinkets... err mahhh gerrrd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDragon View Post
    Welp, so much for Engineers getting a Two-Person flying Mount. The Gamon audio is awesome and something I was hoping would be added. As for the Bloodlust drums... yeah, just one more step towards removing any Utility unique to a specific class... Good going. (I play a Mage and I now know how the Shammies felt when we got Timewarp.)
    Bloodlust drums were around in BC as well, when only shamans had bloodlust. They stop working on characters above level 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    FULL_PLAYER_NAME? There is a dash in between the text to be inserted so I assume it isn't giving us last names, but what then?
    Probably to do with Virtual Realms where one part is character name, the other server name.

Warrior T16 - That's what I call a really manly belt!
    (3rd Image from the left) You know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by ChampStanley View Post
    The mere fact that the legendary is a cloak is not lame, I mean they could've done legendary bracers or something. The fact that it uses the same beach-towel-slung-over-the-back model that we've had since vanilla is lame. Legendaries should look awesome. People don't continue to farm Thunderfury because it's just another sword. A legendary cloak should have a unique and cool model. Isn't it about time that WOW made a cloak that has layers or folds or billows a bit? I'm not saying it should look it comes from some 1990's Spawn comic, but it should change the wearer's silhouette. Other players should know at a glance that you're wearing the legendary cloak in the same way that EVERY OTHER legendary stands out in a crowd.
    It's a legendary cloak you can get from being AFK in LFR. Of course it's not going to look awesome. It's not a 'proper' legendary, since everyone will have it, making it more like a valor item you can only buy from a vendor after collecting 200 items etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    It's not a 'proper' legendary, since everyone will have it
    I think you overestimate how many people have kept up with the legendary chain. It also won't exactly be worn by everyone and all their alts -- an expansion-spanning questline isn't something you knock out in an afternoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally some interesting trinkets. Still not as cool as DS trinkets like Cunning of the Cruel, but much better than the boring stat crap we get all the time.

I'm going to guess if they told us at the start of the expansion we'd be getting a cloak not many would have bothered with all that crap. No wonder they hid that shit for so long.

Deleted
    "Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant Amplification, increasing your Critical Strike damage and healing, Haste, and Mastery by 84% for 20 sec. "

No way this is going live. I cannot even imagine what would happen when that thing proccs during Ascendance on my elemental shaman...

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah Gamon sounds like Optimus Prime! His role in SoO should be interesting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god gamon is going to come and kill me for all those times i killed him. Not a good time to be an orc.