Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is one of the reason why I much prefer to use LFR than normal raiding because of douchebags like this. It's people like him that ruin the game for other people. I'm glad he's kicked and hope he goes into a guild where they do the same to him and make him cry.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    This is one of the reason why I much prefer to use LFR than normal raiding because of douchebags like this. It's people like him that ruin the game for other people. Also what the fuck is wrong with him for making his fiancee cry over a damn game..
    Don't be silly. Heroic raiding is far more fulfilling than the joke that LFR is...you just need to find a guild with good people.

In reality, the people that continue to subject themselves to that sort of abuse are equally pathetic.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

This is one of the reason why I much prefer to use LFR than normal raiding because of douchebags like this. It's people like him that ruin the game for other people. Also what the fuck is wrong with him for making his fiancee cry over a damn game. I hope she dumped his ass because if he's going to be calling her names and making her cry over a game than just think of what else he would do.
    Reading comprehension...
    Anyways no although I have been in pretty rage heavy raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Don't be silly. Heroic raiding is far more fulfilling than the joke that LFR is...you just need to find a guild with good people.

In reality, the people that continue to subject themselves to that sort of abuse are equally pathetic.
    So spend who knows how long looking for a guild that matches your exact criteria. Or simply do it by yourself on your own terms.

Tough decision...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    So spend who knows how long looking for a guild that matches your exact criteria. Or simply do it by yourself on your own terms.

Tough decision...
    It all depends on what you want to get out of the game, I suppose.

All it takes is some guild research. I would simply ask to listen to their raid comms during a couple progression nights. Its pretty easy to figure out if it will be a good fit from there.

People just are too easy to give up and take the easy way out. "Awww, but I don't want to put a few hours in to research potential quality guilds. I don't want to write applications! I don't want to listen to another guild's progress night." These are all mere excuses to simply lay down and take the LFR way out.

When there is essentially 0% chance of failure, you're no longer playing a game, you're in a virtual amusement park.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2013-06-28 at 02:14 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    remove raid leader and carry on with a new on i never made someone cry sinds im gm an RL
    raiding happings in a team if a healer makes a mistake or a tank or a dps all fail your a group not playing on yourself getting killed is part of the game
    good reacting of the GM even if its fiancee or not raid leaders like that make your guild go bad

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why anyone would cry about that. I used push to talk on Vent etc and whenever the leaders were shouting I was always creasing because I found it hilarious, even when it was directed at me I would normally laugh. It's not like it's real life and you work with the person or something, it's over the internet so there will always be more assholes with anonymity.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    you're no longer playing a game, you're in a virtual amusement park.
    ...I'll just leave this here.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RollerCoaster_Tycoon
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Don't worry something like this happened to me, instead i just left because after 1 year i realized they are not just bad but they don't even try to improve best decission i made in wow for a while.

Deleted
    Does your raid leader know anything about WoW raiding?

Heroic Imperial Vizier Zor'lok is one of the hardest heroics in HoF.

Did he expect to walk in and one shot it?

I think Paragon and Blood Legion had over > 300 wipes on it.

What sort of level is your guild aiming to be?

To put this in context.

2898 guilds have killed Heroic Zor'lok.

29046 guilds have killed 1st boss in ToT.

And you doing Heroic Zor'lok to "warm up".

I am sooooooooooo confused.
    Last edited by mmoc3dde1cb131; 2013-06-28 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Speeling!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    Does your raid leader know anything about WoW raiding?

Heroic Imperial Vizier Zor'lok is one of the hardest heroics in HoF.

Did he expect to walk in and one shot it?

I think Paragon and Blood Legion had over > 300 wipes on it.

What sort of level is your guild aiming to be?

To put this in context.

2898 guilds have killed Heroic Zor'lok.

29046 guilds have killed 1st boss in ToT.

And you doing Heroic Zor'lok to "warm up".

I am sooooooooooo confused.
    Heroic vizer was harder then Heroic Ragnaros pre-nerfed apparently from what I heard whom I talked too / saw broadcast of crying lol

Deleted
    It's a video game. Chill the feck out. Some people just take it too seriously.
    I agree, having incompetent teammates and dying is so much fun.

Honestly, I'll play devil's advocate here. I hope the angry guy find a raid group that work, and the leader that kick out of nepotism (you made my fiancée cry, nobody messes with my people, no matter how they deserved) to see the guild disintegrate. OUT OF CRYING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    I believe for some it's true.They have fun seeing others suffer.

Deleted
    And that justifies acting like a doucher, how?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurwyn View Post
    My thoughts exactly. They're never very good and their little personality makes them think they've finally found their place to show at "the top of the food chain"

Who the fuck cries over this game? People who are children, that's who.
    and yet here you are, both of you. On a game orriented forum posting in a thread like this. If none of you cared then none of you would've posted.

Deleted

old stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Fear is a strong motivator for some people, however, there is a fine line between being stern and being an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Honestly, I'll play devil's advocate here. I hope the angry guy find a raid group that work, and the leader that kick out of nepotism (you made my fiancée cry, nobody messes with my people, no matter how they deserved) to see the guild disintegrate. OUT OF CRYING.

I believe for some it's true.They have fun seeing others suffer.
    No good raid leader would "warm up" on heroic zorlok : /

Deleted
    This is one of the reason why I much prefer to use LFR than normal raiding because of douchebags like this. It's people like him that ruin the game for other people. I'm glad he's kicked and hope he goes into a guild where they do the same to him and make him cry.
    In LFR you do not get to pick your raid leader, or your fellow raiders. In normal and heroic raiding you get to choose your raid leader and fellow raiders (as a package, granted). Don't like your raid leader or fellow raiders? There are other options at your disposal in such case, for example other raiding guilds or you can start your own. Don't give me that bullshit about the only raiding guild on the realm. For a mere 20 EUR you can book yourself a flight to a more active realm. 20 EUR is roughly 7 weeks of sub, so if you are short on cash you can quit for 2 months and spend the money to realm transfer.

As for this specific specimen: there is no need to do HoF HC to prepare for ToT normal. If you can clear T14 normal you are ready for T15 normal. That's how it is tuned. You should do ToT LFR before ToT normal, and you can do some T14 LFR or normal as well (with using your coins to gear up). This way, you will easily get an ilvl of 490 (my alts get it in 2 weeks of doing the previously mentioned content). With an ilvl of 485-490 you should be able to kill Jin Rokh, and the other bosses till Magaera should provide some challenge but with practice ought to be progressable. The most stupid thing one can do is expecting a bunch of casual players (which you are if you are just starting with ToT normal) on one of the most punishing bosses on HC and expect it to go down swiftly (plus the reason for why doing HoF HC was dumb in the first place). Which, judging from his decision and reasoning, makes this raid leader a first class moron who is best to be replaced. Granted, for different reasons than the reason you provided (to the girl I'd like to say grow some skin), but the end result is still positive. Now lets hope you were able to recruit a better raid leader.

Dying is a dreadful setback in this game isn't it? Sometimes you have to actually run back. Terrible.