Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    so 30% lust to proc 84% more haste from trinket #4 to proc 30% more haste from my meta with 20% more haste from berserking to proc 100% crit from uvls. With max mastery in gear, an additional 65% mastery from trinket #4 and imps churning out once every 4-5 seconds, greatest 135 seconds of damage ever. No way UVLS survives PTR.
    Last edited by Fanatik; 2013-06-28 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Ri-fucking-diculous. An 84% increase (assuming it's not a tooltip error) to Crit Damage and Mastery would make Chaos Hit like... words can't even begin to describe the sheer amount of damage it would do.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is getting pretty stupid lol. Almost 2k passive int on a single piece of gear? Blizz better do the stat squish next expac.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    This is getting pretty stupid lol. Almost 2k passive int on a single piece of gear? Blizz better do the stat squish next expac.
    Big numbers are scary
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    so 30% lust to proc 84% more haste from trinket #4 to proc 30% more haste from my meta with 20% more haste from berserking to proc 100% crit from uvls. With max mastery in gear, an additional 65% mastery from trinket #4 and imps churning out once every 4-5 seconds, greatest 135 seconds of damage ever. No way UVLS survives PTR.
    I am Imp, We are many.

I hope UVLS get nerfed. You get a crit proc AND in the meantime a haste proc, it just cannot be.... Stop synergy blizz you are accidentally world of warcraft :'(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shauni View Post
    I hope UVLS get nerfed. You get a crit proc AND in the meantime a haste proc, it just cannot be.... Stop synergy blizz you are accidentally world of warcraft :'(

UVLS proc-catching is an annoying playstyle.

But there is not a single chance that that trinket is for real. Not one. You could basically line up procs, cast unending Doom and top damage while you autoattack with your staff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greymalkin View Post
    UVLS proc-catching is an annoying playstyle.

But there is not a single chance that that trinket is for real. Not one. You could basically line up procs, cast unending Doom and top damage while you autoattack with your staff.
    I think dancing would be more appropriate then meleeing.

Just imagine, Lust, Meta, Berserking, trinket uvls buffed doom, ticking every 3-4 seconds for 450 K o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    GC said on this back then, that numbers are numbers. It does not matter, for instance, if CB hits for 4.5mil or 150K as long as other stats scale accordingly.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shauni View Post
    just to clearify, its a crit dmg proc, not a crit chance proc, meaning UVLS will still be more or less needed for demo, ofc they can change doom to summon imps everytime it ticks, which would prolly be the only reason demolocks would ever get rid of UVLS, but ofc the trinkets need to be simmed properly first and im assuming that a lot of the stats are placeholders, if they arent then i can only really see 2 trinkets worth getting which is sorta sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I wish we had a cd reduction trink like the other roles : |
    What would we need that for, we don't really have any major abilities with a cooldown except hand of guldan and conflagrate.
    That is if I understand the tooltip at least, I doubt they mean major dps cooldowns :/

Deleted
    well it would be nice if we had one to lower the cd on our DG, if it wasnt for the fact that they kinda suck for a 10 min cd already.

Deleted
    You can get near 100% crit doom even without UVLS in next tier. Stack crit gear and get that trinket which has crit proc.

There is *absolutely* no way it's going to be 84% secondary stat. I'm sure a lot of the numbers will end up being changed by the time it goes live, aside from probably the Int on the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    What would we need that for, we don't really have any major abilities with a cooldown except hand of guldan and conflagrate.
    That is if I understand the tooltip at least, I doubt they mean major dps cooldowns :/
    In a thread in the Rogue section, someone found which abilities are affected for them:

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145983-readiness
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145984-readiness
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145985-readiness

Their 2 and 3 minute cds are on there, so I don't see why Dark Soul wouldn't be.

Here is the master list:
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/search?search=r...gorized-spells

Shaman Elemental totems (5-minute cd) are on the list

Pally 5-minute cds

Aaaand ... Army of the Dead

So, yeah ... I'd love this for Dark Soul and Doomguard ...

edit/update:

You know, I could see them adding that trink for caster dps. Why does every single role in the game but caster dps get it ? Healers, melee, tanks, Hunters, but not caster dps ? I think it's more likely they just haven't figured out all the abilities that would be included and thus didn't toss the trinket in yet.

But, argh, I just looked at the list ... there are five trinkets for each role: 5 tank, 5 healer, 5 caster dps, 5 agi dps, 5 str dps.

Hrm ... I guess we're not getting a cd reduction trink. But that is pretty weak -- every other role getting one.
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2013-06-28 at 10:49 AM.

Deleted
    I don't get why they get into such trinkets... It will never be balanced between specs and what about PvP ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    You can get near 100% crit doom even without UVLS in next tier. Stack crit gear and get that trinket which has crit proc.
    unless you can find crit gear that provide around 60% additional crit, you wont be replacing UVLS for demo atleast. well for me atleast
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-06-28 at 11:01 AM.

Oh, Amplification buff is 14% for the STR dps version. So, there's that.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102305-5-...-boss-x-loot-x

Lei Shen HC TF + Trinket with 84% haste and mastery and critical damage increase.... will be fucking insne for demo.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Lei Shen HC TF + Trinket with 84% haste and mastery and critical damage increase.... will be fucking insne for demo.
    idd, and it will be very very good for destro and afflic as well, but i cant really see any of the SoO trinkets replacing UVLS for demo tho, which is sorta sad and disappointing. If the 84% haste etc.(depends how it works tho, if its 84% of your current 2ndary stats then its meh) trinket provided crit chance instead of healing, i could totally see it replacing UVLS or if they changed doom to summon imps every time it ticks, sadly i doubt either thing will happen. All in all, i have to say im rather disappointed in those trinkets as there is only 2 of them i would ever consider using, which wasnt the case in t15.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-06-28 at 11:15 AM.