Page 1 of 3
LastLast

60% Increased Armor For Balance Druid & Spriest But Not Us?

I think its pretty lame that they took away the warlocks,moonkin, and shadow priest damage reductions in ptr, but what's worse is that they are compensating with a 60% increased armor only moonkin and spriests and not the warlock? what the heck is this about? why not the warlock?

well thank god mages had their "passive all damage reduction" untouched through all of this

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    well thank god mages had their "passive all damage reduction" untouched through all of this
    You mean flameglow? Yeah, it is still there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit annoying, I agree. Let's hope this was an oversight that will get compensated next PTR patch. It's not like we didn't have any trouble with melee before this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure blizzard stated they weren't done with warlocks yet, be patient and see what they have for us

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    I'm pretty sure blizzard stated they weren't done with warlocks yet, be patient and see what they have for us
    that's true and yeah i'm hoping that they do add some type of armor/damage reduction for warlocks, but I have this bad feeling that they're purposely keeping the warlock free of armor increase/damage reductions.

Deleted
    I have a horrible feeling they're going to make our survivability even more healing based. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by anothdae View Post
    You mean flameglow? Yeah, it is still there.
    Not to mention mages also have 16% physical damage reduction on top of that with glyphed Molten Armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cry me a river, Cry me a river, Cry me a river, Cry me a river, Cry me a river............lol

Infracted
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-06-27 at 10:42 PM.

Not sure if I should be relieved or terrified by that...

Probably based on the current "state" of warlocks I would assume
    However this is early PTR I wouldnt base any assumptions on it yet as it will change pretty much weekly until live

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post

Mage damage mitigation was actually buffed.

Temporal Shield now also reduces damage taken by 15% while active in addition to existing effects.

Mind you, Temporal Shield is a talent that the Mage I raided with when I was still active took for virtually every fight.

I could have sworn that they changed our passive damage reduction to an armor increase as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    I could have sworn that they changed our passive damage reduction to an armor increase as well...

I made the same mistake in another thread. They didn't though. If they did, DA would have more Armor than any tanking class by a decent margin...

I think that if they don't give us at least something in terms of damage reduction, it will be "train the lock" all over again.

I think that we should be noisier on this one - we took it way too quietly with our heads down. I guess that's what happens when they suggest to cripple your best talent and then leave it half-crippled only to have you scared to talk about the other nerfs so that you don't bring their attention back to KJC again...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    Not sure if I should be relieved or terrified by that...
    Hehe, I had the same thoughts when I read that the first time but for the sake being I'm optimistic about it... They can't just keep screwing us over, can they?

Hehe, I had the same thoughts when I read that the first time but for the sake being I'm optimistic about it... They can't just keep screwing us over, can they?
    Yes.... yes they can. I think they're stupid enough to think that howl baseline and the new shadowflame are HUGE pvp buffs. LOL

We need old soul link back...that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidious View Post
    We need old soul link back...that is all.
    agreed id love it SO much if they did that. it would even help with everyone taking Sac over Supremacy!

He has for you is "nerf"