Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    Too bad you have to do a daily for 30 days (for each mount) to craft one
    yeah but i can mine up all the ghost iron i want and be ready for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah but i can mine up all the ghost iron i want and be ready for it.
    Why not just farm some more ghost iron and simply use a living steel CD + the engineering CD every day?

Nets you just as much living steel as you'd need for 2 shredders.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    Why not just farm some more ghost iron and simply use a living steel CD + the engineering CD every day?

Am I missing something? Whats the Engineering CD?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Is the recipe for it hard to obtain, is it known how to get it?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wondering why people in this thread seem to believe the jard's are somehow going to be worth 10x the cost of mats when that was never the case with the BS alternative which used the exact same mats. While yes this thing is amazing and everyone and their mother will want one the mat isn't going to magically be worth far more than the cost of mats(and by the look of the mount I can guarantee more mats will be added to be able to craft this).

another mount i won't get.. how wonderful :/

i need to whore myself out to an engineer, bj for a shredder mount.

Because we dont have the daily CD yet..
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

i dont have an alchemist and dont feel like having to level up 3 new professions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont have an alchemist and dont feel like having to level up 3 new professions
    I'm driven to wonder why Engineering (and blacksmithing) items continue to require living steel to craft...

Is there something so damn wrong with giving it to miners to smelt? Would make things a world of easier.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Any chance of a video of it?
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

10+ Year Old Account
    I so have to level my engineer now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Best mount in this game. Seriously, Mimiron's head looks pathetic compared to this.

And this is why I never let go of Engineering, well aside from the fact that Syp Springs and rocket boots are awesome.

omfg, yes!

Though the agonizing part is, do I want to be greedy and sell it for what should be a very tidy sum, or use my first one...

It's still very early in the LFR. I would not be surprised if Blizzard tacks on a few Orb of Mystery to keep the price up.

This thing is too fucking cool to make it to live.

Call me a pessimist, call me a Negative Nancy, whatever. Blizzard has spurned me in the past by taunting us with sweet mounts and pets, I'm a battered lover; I simply cannot, will not believe this will be achievable for me in game.

this is kinda awesome to be mount >.<

i want it we all want it now only make it useable for all gathering proffs and we're happy

Quote Originally Posted by Puffman View Post
    It's still very early in the LFR. I would not be surprised if Blizzard tacks on a few Orb of Mystery to keep the price up.
    If they did that they better remove the month build time for it. You won't see these things everywhere with that much build time.

Please tell me this isn't engineering only.

Honestly though, pretty big and obnoxious for a mount. I'm hoping it comes with a plug suit though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathguard View Post
    Well, considering the average price of a single Living Steel (450g a bar) x30, we got 13.5k for the Living Steel. Now, I suppose that Engineers are going to over-price the Energy sources making them at about 1.5k each or so, so it's gonna be like 60k per mount.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 02:56 AM ----------

How did you manage to make a Sky Claw that fast? :O
    The thing needs 30 days to be made.
    There is absolutely no way that this mount is only going to cost 60k gold....i would say more like 120k+