Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For me I spent about an hour to get mine off the mobs in valley of the four winds ( this is after I spent a hours getting my legendary cloak on the timeless isle and having no luck there). Then wen we went seige of orgrimmar for our guild raid 3 of them dropped in a space of 1 trash pack

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd mob I killed on timeless, tailoring cloth pattern dropped. 6th mob, engi pattern. GG

I am curious how people have the mounts already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    2nd mob I killed on timeless, tailoring cloth pattern dropped. 6th mob, engi pattern. GG

I am curious how people have the mounts already.
    Nobody.

It takes at least 30 days starting when you learn the recipe. You should not see a Golem until Oct 8t.

Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    Nobody.

It takes at least 30 days starting when you learn the recipe. You should not see a Golem until Oct 8t.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ted&filter=sky

This guy has it already

Quote Originally Posted by pawu View Post
    It must also be a rare chance to drop/be awarded from something. My guess would be via blingatron, as the other engineering mounts were already a rare chance to be awarded from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Exuja View Post
    Well, the first ones will start showing up in 28 days from now. No way to speed up the process.

Sucks, doesn't it? I can't wait for my golem. It's funny, most engineers I know are planning on selling theirs, I say - good luck, the market is going to get flooded with them.
    Flooded or not, this is going to be one of the most anticipated and desired mounts in World of Warcraft history. They wont be going cheap day #1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    It must also be a rare chance to drop/be awarded from something. My guess would be via blingatron, as the other engineering mounts were already a rare chance to be awarded from that.
    Jesus if Bling does give out Sky Golem...

That's just sick.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently making two of these, One I will use, the other I will probably just give to someone, I don't think I could even be bothered to go through the hassle of trying to sell it when it comes available, Because there are going to be tons of these, i think on my server there is going to be at least 25 hit the AH, and then everyone will want a return fast, and the price is going to plummet so fast, The best price for this mount is going to be after a couple months I think, when there isn't as many people making it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started the journey one day after the patch, got my 87 Shaman Engineer to do some quests until it dropped.

Have the Living Steel already.

Pets can wait

Deleted
    the reason some players has it already is that if you unlearn engineering and level it again, the cooldown resets.. so basically need to reskill engi 30 times! : P

personally at 11/30 : )

Quote Originally Posted by Minituk View Post
    We had literally 1 million of the darn things dropping in raid last night. Nearly every trash pack had atleast 1 for a profession. Both in Flex raid and Normal.

You had "literally" 1 million of the things drop. I do not believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Exuja View Post
    Well, the first ones will start showing up in 28 days from now. No way to speed up the process.

Sucks, doesn't it? I can't wait for my golem. It's funny, most engineers I know are planning on selling theirs, I say - good luck, the market is going to get flooded with them.
    We actually had one of these show up on the Illidan AH the other day. It sold in the same day for 888,888g Buy out. Personally I have 12 jards already done. Whoever got the mount either got lucky with Blingtron or used the trick of dropping and picking up engineering 30 times to get it. That would be expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently on 11/30 thingies, can't wait to finish it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    the reason some players has it already is that if you unlearn engineering and level it again, the cooldown resets.. so basically need to reskill engi 30 times! : P

personally at 11/30 : )
    That's to be proven actually. A cooldown is normally bound to the toon. Means when you relearn the profession the CD is still there.
    It boils down to exploitation and with that, Blizzard likely interferes.

Ever since I've seen the claims popping up, I've checked on multiple realms, and I have not found a single piece of evidence that the mount actually really already exists.
    As far as I know also all tracking sources don't show them to have existed yet in the economy.

Regarding the value of it:
    I do not share the optimism of many here. I'm very skeptical, and I rather believe how the sales value of the mount will take a steep nose dive. Every engineer is eager to make and sell it. Well, that puts hundreds of those things on the AH, and the competition will be fierce. And for how long as I play this game, I know how the profession community is just too dumb to use a situation to the advantage of all.
    With a little common sense, there could be an unwritten Engineer's cartel, which means everyone stays high with the price in the 100k range. Maybe a copper lower than the guy before. But this is not how WOW economy works. A few days, and the prices are as low as it gets. I think the mount is going to end up costing around 25 - 30k..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That's to be proven actually. A cooldown is normally bound to the toon. Means when you relearn the profession the CD is still there.
    It boils down to exploitation and with that, Blizzard likely interferes.

Ever since I've seen the claims popping up, I've checked on multiple realms, and I have not found a single piece of evidence that the mount actually really already exists.
    As far as I know also all tracking sources don't show them to have existed yet in the economy.

Regarding the value of it:
    I do not share the optimism of many here. I'm very skeptical, and I rather believe how the sales value of the mount will take a steep nose dive. Every engineer is eager to make and sell it. Well, that puts hundreds of those things on the AH, and the competition will be fierce. And for how long as I play this game, I know how the profession community is just too dumb to use a situation to the advantage of all.
    With a little common sense, there could be an unwritten Engineer's cartel, which means everyone stays high with the price in the 100k range. Maybe a copper lower than the guy before. But this is not how WOW economy works. A few days, and the prices are as low as it gets. I think the mount is going to end up costing around 25 - 30k..
    I dunno the one I saw on the Illidan AH was 888,888g buy out. Either they did the dropping trick or got extremely lucky with the Blingtron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I dunno the one I saw on the Illidan AH was 888,888g buy out. Either they did the dropping trick or got extremely lucky with the Blingtron.
    Do we have confirmation how it does actually drop from Blingtron?
    Was it bought out? Does the mount appear now on the realm, or did someone exploit and Blizzard killed the auction plus the item along with a punishment for the seller?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    There was a "bug" early on that made you able to use your CD in any BG with an anvil without the cooldown, thats hotfixed

Was it bought out? Does the mount appear now on the realm, or did someone exploit and Blizzard killed the auction plus the item along with a punishment for the seller?
    Well it was on there at about 4 pm server. Then it was gone right before my guilds raid time at about 9 server. Haven't seen anyone on it but that doesn't mean its not out there, especially with how rare they are atm. As for them being on blingtron? Who knows. All of the other non-engi only mounts are obtainable from it. So I wouldn't doubt its available from Blingtron.

Deleted
    https://theunderminejournal.com/item...dan&item=95416

It's not confirmation that blingatron drops Sky golem, but the chances of it doing so are pretty high considering it can drop every single mount that is not engi bound. Wowhead has also updated the things it drops with 5.4 items, but until someone running the WoWhead client logs a drop of it, it won't show.

Not like it matters that much, the drop rate on mounts from blingatron is extremely low.

Deleted
    guys the mount could be using by other characters or just on the enginer profession like the flying carpet can only be used as a tailor or the aircraft used by the enginer? ?
    if yes its crap and i dont need it ;p