Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by asd12033 View Post
    guys the mount could be using by other characters or just on the enginer profession like the flying carpet can only be used as a tailor or the aircraft used by the enginer? ?
    if yes its crap and i dont need it ;p
    It's account wide once learned, more like the chopper.

i missed 1 day now i hate myself for being lazy
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    i missed 1 day now i hate myself for being lazy
    YOu lost thousands of gold unfortunately ^^ Maybe you could relearn engineering and craft 2 in a day

Deleted
    During 2:45-3:00 am invite 2v2 war game and then you will find there is no CD any more. 30 mats per day
    This is fixed a few days ago apparently, but this was the reason some people have the golem already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Jesus if Bling does give out Sky Golem...

That's just sick.
    Except this mount really isn't that expensive to make. Costs about the same as those ilvl 502 transmog weapons from TBC - and works on the same scheme of 30 day wait. Engineering rockets are far more expensive than this and yes Blingtron does drop them.

I'm going to wait the initial fuss about it and get it for like 20k gold after a month or two. Everyone and their mother has engineering on silvermoon, the undercutting game will be too fierce for me to arse with it. Meanwhile 200k gold made in one week with gems

Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    the reason some players has it already is that if you unlearn engineering and level it again, the cooldown resets.. so basically need to reskill engi 30 times!
    Wow. That is hardcore.

the reason some ppl have it is because of 2 things. Some lucky asses got it from blingatron. and the other guys exploited a bug that allowed you to make as many jards as you wanted in a 15 minute window at 2:45 am - 3:00 am while in a 2 v 2 war game. How do people figure this crap out, I dont know, Im just glad blizz quickly fixed it.

source: told by a dev i do flex with on sundays.

I want this so bad, halfway done, missed 3/4 days on my cooldown cause i didnt resub right away after the patch went up. QQ. Is there any confirmation that the learn/unlearn thing resets the cooldown , I wouldnt mind spending an extra 30-50k to get a few extra mats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    I want this so bad, halfway done, missed 3/4 days on my cooldown cause i didnt resub right away after the patch went up. QQ. Is there any confirmation that the learn/unlearn thing resets the cooldown , I wouldnt mind spending an extra 30-50k to get a few extra mats.
    Read previous posts and you shall find the answer.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minituk View Post
    We had literally 1 million of the darn things dropping in raid last night. Nearly every trash pack had atleast 1 for a profession. Both in Flex raid and Normal.
    http://cdn.meme.li/i/osggw.jpg

Infracted for Minor Spam
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-10-08 at 12:53 AM.

Guild-mate of mine is actually building one right now and is selling it to me for 50k;

Helping her fund her stuff while I walk out with a decent mount and a hefty discount.

Not bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    [IMG]http://cdn.meme.li/i/osggw.jpg[ IMG]
    I love you. Sheldon. Not you Destard.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-10-08 at 12:53 AM.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Im making 2 since i have 2 engineers, one for me and 1 for selling and was wondering... what would a good price be?
    Considering it's limited supply and all. was thinking 100k or more

Deleted
    Making 4, but sooo tempted to use one for myself hehehe. I guess we'll see what the price will be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    No confirmation that it works. Just hear-say

Deleted
    I've got 6 in the making

Quote Originally Posted by Korscheltellus View Post
    Well one just appeared on Kazzak EU

LOL.

Doubt it will sell, anyone with that kind of money is clued up to know to wait for 10 more days. Must of cost about 100k to keep retraining Engineering too, poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    14 days and counting....somehow I missed a day of transmuting or two...

Now the universal question: Sell or keep?
    Sell the first and keep the second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minituk View Post
    We had literally 1 million of the darn things dropping in raid last night. Nearly every trash pack had atleast 1 for a profession. Both in Flex raid and Normal.
    Please don't use words which meaning you do not know. In this particular case "literally" is the word.

Infracted. Post on topic, and don't grammar nazi.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-10-08 at 12:58 AM.

Miriam Webster & other dictionaries have added this to the definition of literally: "Used to acknowledge that something is not literally true but is used for emphasis or to express strong feeling."

Makes me sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabah View Post
    Only at 15 Energy Sources, forgot to craft a few days due to progress race ):
    Im at 27 right now. Will have my Sky Golem ready on thursday 10th if all goes well. Hoping to sell that bad boy for atleast 100k.
    If i wont get that i will just learn it