Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Idk, it looks okay. Not going to chase after it, that is for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    I'm still working on the Mechano-Hog mount on my engineer

shut up
    I remember those days, building my Hog, making my Nesingwary 4000. How proud I was to afford them, tooling around Northrend with them. Still use it as my ground mount, still xmog all my weps to the 4k.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Haha bless you<3 I reckon if you stopped caring about everyone else for a change, and stopped trying to be special, you'd enjoy this game(Mhm, it's a game) a lot more
    Them trying to cater to people like you is what's wrong with the game. People need less awesome things handed to them, not more. If anything, it's a dumb business move and they've shown they don't follow that design philosophy. See: Ashes of Alar, Invincible's Reins, Pureblood Firehawk, etc etc.

So welcome to reality.

Only thing I might not like about this is it potentially taking up too much screen real estate. Other than that it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    Them trying to cater to people like you is what's wrong with the game. People need less awesome things handed to them, not more. If anything, it's a dumb business move and they've shown they don't follow that design philosophy. See: Ashes of Alar, Invincible's Reins, Pureblood Firehawk, etc etc.

So welcome to reality.
    Here's some reality for you. For all the crap that you complain about:

"Awww the games is ruined."

"Waah <insert ANYTHING> was added the game is broken now"

"Someone else has my bike, I'm gonna quit now "

You're still playing

and posting on a Webpage forum dedicated to the game. No matter what they do you will still be here so please quit bitching and let them do what they do.
    Friggin Video Hipsters.

thanks god I'm engineering!