Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Sooo uh.. Neptulon

Alright so something's been bothering me Neptulon was considered to be the strongest elemental lord within azeroth so how the fuck does a giant squid ( Ozmat ) over power an elemental lord exactly? No really I'm still mad about that I guess the story was actually going to unravel on the Abyssal maw before they scrapped it.

Neptulon was such a letdown. They could have used him in an epic storyline but instead used him in a crappy 5man.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Alright so something's been bothering me Neptulon was considered to be the strongest elemental lord within azeroth so how the fuck does a giant squid ( Ozmat ) over power an elemental lord exactly? No really I'm still mad about that I guess the story was actually going to unravel on the Abyssal maw before they scrapped it.
    Oh the story is not done....it will be eventually continued.

Quote Originally Posted by Larryllama View Post
    Oh the story is not done....it will be eventually continued.
    It's most likely wont. It would make no sense to 'suddenly' go back there, unless they write in some ridiculous plot device such as "Neptulon holds the only weapon that can defeat the Legion, we must save him!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    It's most likely wont. It would make no sense to 'suddenly' go back there, unless they write in some ridiculous plot device such as "Neptulon holds the only weapon that can defeat the Legion, we must save him!"
    they could bring him back if there ever will be an expansion involving azshara

I also really really hate how they said they nicely wrapped up the story, how is it nice?! That Neptulon got kidnapped and who knows what might happen now, perhaps Naga ruling the seas?! Also there could be so much potential in cataclysm if we would get an Abyssal Maw raid... Throne of Tides looked amazing in my opinion, I can imagine all the environment over there + the bosses... (Well this part is just me :P love naga and water theme) and last boss could be Neptulon mind controlled and the raid could reward an amazing polearm legendary that would remind his trident but never happened :/

My memory is a bit foggy on it but I remember the Neptulon stuff ending pretty openly. I was left with the impression that he's not gone forever at the very least.
    Last edited by mistahwilshire; 2013-06-28 at 02:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the kraken did was attack him long enough for Lady Naz'jar to hit him with his spell and drive him back into his plane.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Neptulon's kidnap was orchestrated by an Old God no doubt, so there's little he could've done.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes how does a current minion of the old gods. Capture a former servent of the old gods knowing N'zoth he knew neptulon his strenght.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    All the kraken did was attack him long enough for Lady Naz'jar to hit him with his spell and drive him back into his plane.
    no. that was before throne of thunder. in throne of thunder, neptulon and the players fight against ozumat and the faceless ones. the players defeat the faceless ones, but at the end, ozumat grabs neptulon and runs away with him. we don't know what happens next.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    no. that was before throne of thunder. in throne of thunder, neptulon and the players fight against ozumat and the faceless ones. the players defeat the faceless ones, but at the end, ozumat grabs neptulon and runs away with him. we don't know what happens next.
    Oh we're talking about that. Well at that point he had been fighting a horde of naga and faceless so he was likely worn out.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how much time they wasted with the story and raid, as Firelands was a pathetic excuse of a raid in one patch.

I don't know why it took them so long to realise that what they were doing didn't go well with the story of catacysm.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Oh we're talking about that. Well at that point he had been fighting a horde of naga and faceless so he was likely worn out.
    Guy is the strongest fucking elemental lord and he has an army of water elementals cmon now at his disposal in addition WE we're there haha.

Deleted
    Guy is the strongest fucking elemental lord and he has an army of water elementals cmon now at his disposal in addition WE we're there haha.
    He was at odds against the forces of an Old God, so no wonder he got his ass handed to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    You mean Throne of the Tides.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I wonder how much time they wasted with the story and raid, as Firelands was a pathetic excuse of a raid in one patch.

I don't know why it took them so long to realise that what they were doing didn't go well with the story of catacysm.
    Myself and many others consider Firelands one of the best raids in the game...

The only real negative about it was the amount of bosses but Heroic Rag is one of the best encounters the games ever had.

I hate how they over-hyped Ragnaros while the other three Elemental Lords sat in the darkness. They're all equally as important. Al'Akir didn't feel like an Elemental Lord, you only saw Therazane while fixing Deepholm's bridge and Neptulon was cut out and scrapped.

There was so much potential, I wish they made a raid where all four Elemental Lords were involved and fought against one-another instead of the stupid Firelands we received in 4.2 (yes, I absolutely hated that raid).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    We still have to defeat the naga goddess-empress, Azshara. Great time to bring him back since he was captured by Ozumat, one of Azshara's top minions.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    And? They had an army of Old God minions and we weren't right on their heels or anything. He obviously lost his favor with his masters and he's being punished for it.
    Last edited by leaks; 2013-06-28 at 02:08 PM.